• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakdown

hirokazu said:
Imagine if the three where at dinner together and they start a conversation in their Metal Gear voices D:

Otacon: Oh god, are those brussel sprouts? I hate brussel sprouts.

Snake: You hate Brussel Sprouts?!

Otacon: And this lasagna has real cheese...I...can't eat this, Snake. Sorry. I'm lactose intolerant.

Snake: Lactose intolerant?!

Raiden: Hey, why didn't I get any dessert?

Snake: You never asked.

Raiden: *Harrumphs frustratingly*

Knight77

brandonh83 said:
Pretty sure it's the track
"Mobs Alive"
on disc 2 of the soundtrack.

That's not a spoiler at all by the way, just tagging it so I don't get banned.

Right! Thanks! Great OST really.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Any indication on a tracklist for the in-game iPod yet? Is 'The Best is Yet to Come' included? Other Konami related game music(ZoE? Gradius? Castlevania?)

Bulla564

Banned
dabookerman said:
Once you get the game, and play it, you will realise it was pointless to get excited about it in the first place, as there is nothing to be excited about as it is a below par game and possibly the worst game ever D:
I have already burnt my copy in disgust.

Please say more, even if you have to lie. I need someone to yank me from the heavens as I praise the Metal Gear gods...

I am more excited for this game, than I was for my HS/college graduation, for my first day at a great job, for the day my first real estate deal closed, and for the day I knew I was going to bang a chick and lose my virginity. It's unhealthy... really.

BruceLeeRoy said:
Damn that was a great post I forgot how much I loved that.

I dont recall Raiden sounding so much like fricken Mathew Brodrick though..I hope the same dude(Quinton Flynn) isn't doing his voice in MGS4.

He is and he sounds a lot more different a lot more badass.
If people still hate Raiden after this game, they are poopies.

Darkpen

Banned
dabookerman said:
Quinton Flynn is awesome D:

He does all kinds of voices :D

dabookerman said:

And just like the dissipation of dew with the coming sun dabookerman evaporates all my worries.

jaaz

Sorry if this has been asked, but when are the U.S. reviews supposed to come out?

I am buying the game no matter what, but I admit I do enjoy reading non-spoilerific reviews on great games.

llTll

Banned
04-06-28_1953.jpg

sorry for the bad cam pic.

i just got my copy. gonna play it now. later you all :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
llTll said:
04-06-28_1953.jpg

sorry for the bad cam pic.

i just got my copy. gonna play it now. later you all :D
asfasdghdfgjh

Dante

Man, stop quoting that image, it's totally going to derail this thread.

And goddamn you people getting it early...I'm so jealous.

Baha

Fuck, I regret pre-ordering from EB Games now sinceI know the location I placed my pre-order at won't break the street date. Btw, I might've missed this but wasn't the ps3 LE a gamestop/eb games exclusive in north america? Up here in Canada I've seen other retailers selling the LE.

jvalioli

TheRagnCajun said:
I didn't get it. That stereotype isn't really prevelant in Canada. Is it really offensive to say that black people like fried chicken?
Yes. More when you say that black people love/adore/whatever fried chicken.

Everyone likes fried chicken.

I'm not going, But i have already spoken to a mate about trying to get me UK Slipcases of the game and the boxart slip (God damn australian ratings -_-) and the swag bag :( I want thine swag bag.

Why did I have to get this Shit game so early :(

I wasted money on a game so poor, I think I will put a gun to my mouth and pull the trigger, much like snake does.

In the trailer.

PoliceCop

Banned
I hung out with N64 kid the other day. We went swimming and a horse fly landed on him, causing him to get pretty excited. Gaf would have got a kick out of it.

chico

i have the opportunity to change my order to the europe limited edition. its the one with the snake figure. normally im not into limited editions, but the figure looks nice. what do you guys think? is it worth the 95€?! its 40€ for a figure and a bluray with the making of...

Doc Evils

dabookerman said:
I'm not going, But i have already spoken to a mate about trying to get me UK Slipcases of the game and the boxart slip (God damn australian ratings -_-) and the swag bag :( I want thine swag bag.

I wasted money on a game so poor, I think I will put a gun to my mouth and pull the trigger, much like snake does.

In the trailer.

I will personally bitch slap any scum bag that comes there to sell it on ebay. >:|

chico said:
i have the opportunity to change my order to the europe limited edition. its the one with the snake figure. normally im not into limited editions, but the figure looks nice. what do you guys think? is it worth the 95€?! its 40€ for a figure and a bluray with the making of...

Only 25k being made for the whole of europe , well worth it.

Darkpen

Banned
dabookerman said:

In the trailer.
:lol :lol :lol

that's what you GET! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom