• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.
LiquidMetal14 said:
And I skimmed to the back where the exclusive art is. HOLY SHITE!! Totally bad ass. 1 sample.

Dabooker, lemme know if you want more pics of the art.

I would love more pics of the art.

The thing is, those two snake pics aren't exclusive ;p

They are in the MGS2 art book.

But yes please, more artwork, I would gladly become a slag to get more Shinkawa art.

GalacticAE said:
Oh. I figured the spoiler tag was an implication that the sentence was a spoiler. Like MGS3 was in someone's mind or something. :lol

I actually spoiler tagged that for no reason. Don't look into it, just me being silly :lol

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Yea booker, I know I've seen these too. Still nice since I left my old MGS guides on SoCal.

SANY1030.jpg

SANY1031.jpg

SANY1032.jpg

SANY1033.jpg

atomico

just placed my preorder for the standard edition. the LE was tempting but it was going for twice the price of the normal one ($180 USD!!), so... no.

won't arrive till the 17th. it's gonna be a long week...

Lucky fellows, I'm so jealous.

It's too bad that extreme difficulties are locked up, I think that I will be tearing MGS4 a new one after MGO experience.

careksims

atomico said:
just placed my preorder for the standard edition. the LE was tempting but it was going for twice the price of the normal one ($180 USD!!), so... no.

won't arrive till the 17th. it's gonna be a long week...

Woah! $180!? On the GS website it's only $19. Where do you live!?

Thanks for the pics.

The artworks are all from the artbooks. Except the first picture, the 2 panels on the right side, I can't seem to see them in my art book, and the second picture. Can't seem to find them aswell. Thanks a lot. Really looking forward to it.

So if I don't go to the Midnight Launch Event at my Gamestop, what time will they be open the next morning? Normal time (10 AM)? If so, that fricking sucks. All Gamestops should be open all 24 hours for all Metal Gear launches.

I have successfully avoided spoilers thus far, but this new "no place to hide from spoiler terrorists" meta game is too much... fun, but too much.

Needless to say... 2 MOAR DAYS! BROTHAAAAAAAAAAR! THE SYSTEM IS MIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
When is this fucking day over?! I want it to be 2 days left :mad:

SamuraiX-

LiquidMetal14 said:
It's 5 dollars off the LE guide. You get it with the free bonus booklet from GS. In case some didn't know.

Just a quick question dude. If you still have the receipt, can you check if this is the right number for that guide: 832225.

I'm almost sure I preordered the Limited Edition strat guide... but I just want to be sure. Thanks in advance if you can help. :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Now when I think about it... the Limited Edition sucks so much ass in Europe, it's not even funny :lol I'm about to pay $60 extra for a couple of extra things - why do I not get an exclusive front cover?!

atomico

careksims said:
Woah! $180!? On the GS website it's only $19. Where do you live!?

Yeah, I bought stuff from gamestop before, but only consoles. it's not worth it for games (especially just one), since the shipping alone starts at $60 USD. and that's without import fees and whatnot.

Local store won't have MGS4 till the end of the month, at the earliest, so I had to use one of these ebay "importer" types.

The games themselves are legit. they buy them legally in the US, and then smuggle them back here hidden in some guys luggage or something :p

edit: I'm in Argentina, btw

Ceb

Seiken said:
Now when I think about it... the Limited Edition sucks so much ass in Europe, it's not even funny :lol I'm about to pay $60 extra for a couple of extra things - why do I not get an exclusive front cover?!

I wish we got the white Japanese LE cover art. I also wish it didn't come with the Snake figure, thus slashing down the price by a considerable amount.

I'm really only paying this exorbitant sum to secure a copy of the behind the scenes BD.

AMAZON GOES DOWN WHEN I TRY TO PRE ORDER THE LE GUIDE, I DON'T HAVE A TV STAND, I DON'T HAVE MY TV HOOKED UP, AND I DON'T HAVE A PS3

JESUS CHRIST WHAT AM I DOING DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom