• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can't believe it. When I head to bed and wake up the next day, it'll be less than 38 hours left... FUCK! :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
brandonh83 said:
Just depends on what part of Shadow Moses they use.
??? ????

???????

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Seiken said:
Can't believe it. When I head to bed and wake up the next day, it'll be less than 38 hours left... FUCK! :D

Dude seriously you are going to get a tumor if keep thinking about it just OD on Nyquil and don't wake up till Thursday. :lol

Yoshichan

What the fuck happened to Old Snakes face o_o?

Synless

Seiken said:
That's great news, I have a two exams to kill my time until the game comes out, as well as FFX replay and my girlfriend. Hopefully the trip to thursday goes fast......hopefully.

Yoshichan

brandonh83 said:
we're talking about if Shadow Moses is a map in MGO.
Gotcha.

suikodan

Looking at the jeux-france screens with french text, hopefully all worldwide versions will have different language options for subtitles. English dubs with french subs rule!

This week is going to be sooo long...

Just a heads up, I went to Gamestop today to pay off MGS 4 and when I asked if they had any more LE for preorder the guys said that BOTH the LE and Regular Editions are sold old already.:D

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
darkressurection said:
Just a heads up, I went to Gamestop today to pay off MGS 4 and when I asked if they had any more LE for preorder the guys said that BOTH the LE and Regular Editions are sold old already.:D

Damn, good thing I got mine pre-order. Konami needs to Sell 1 million day one REMEMBER! :D :lol

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
darkressurection said:

Yep.

darkressurection said:

Which GS did you go to? I pre ordered my LE within the first few days it was available to pre-rder. I was probably the first one to do so according to the employee at the Paseo Del Norte store. I better be getting mine. :(

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
h3ro said:
10,000 Posts by launch or we fail.

I don't think we have the will to reach 10k but we can easly do 9k, page all the crazy people and get them to start another debate!

h3ro

Elbrain said:
I don't think we have the will to reach 10k but we can easly do 9k, page all the crazy people and get them to start another debate!

Not if I start doing this. :p

Metal Gear sucks. Its totally overrated. Eurogamer should have gave it a -8.

Ashhong

darkressurection said:

hm just find another gamestop. its still in the system last time i checked. find one that wont count supply vs reserves. youd be stealing someone else's LE, but hey, its METAL GEARRRRR! every man for himself.

GalacticAE said:
Which GS did you go to? I pre ordered my LE within the first few days it was available to pre-rder. I was probably the first one to do so according to the employee at the Paseo Del Norte store. I better be getting mine. :(
The one at Cottonwood, which sucks because they already blew thier midnight releases :(. But yeah I should have gotten the LE in the first place but I didn't think I would have cash for it.

Elbrain said:
The cutscenes are too fucking long.

Konami are asshole review nazis.

Kojima is a failed film director.

Go!:D

darkressurection said:
The one at Cottonwood, which sucks because they already blew thier midnight releases :(. But yeah I should have gotten the LE in the first place but I didn't think I would have cash for it.

Ah yes, my favorite store. I heard they got a new manager too. Who was working here when you went?

They did unfortunately spend their 2 midnight launches per year on Halo 3 and Brawl.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
MoonsaultSlayer said:
Ha, Last night we hit 7k. The con predicted 600+ posts on average a day. We're above that mark fo' sho.

We need 10k now if not WE FAIL! Do you get that WE FAIL! :D

Crayon

I found out last week that my local gamestop (where I preodered) is doing a midnite launch. At the time I thought I would just go in during the day like a sane person but now.... Now it's only three days away and Im getting kind of anxious. Maybe I will go pick it up at midnite?

I mean .... that means not tomorrow, but the day after tomorrow I'll be getting home around one with the actual game in my hands. Ready to play as soon as I strip the shrink wrap off. =o I'll throw on my headphones. Grind my teeth for any install there may be. Mix uppers and downers... and be Snake again....

Anyone picking it up at Gamestop on Shattuck at midnite?

GalacticAE said:
Ah yes, my favorite store. I heard they got a new manager too. Who was working here when you went?

They did unfortunately spend their 2 midnight launches per year on Halo 3 and Brawl.
Corey was working, he is a pretty cool guy never bugs me about pre orders or anything.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Crayon said:
I found out last week that my local gamestop (where I preodered) is doing a midnite launch. At the time I thought I would just go in during the day like a sane person but now.... Now it's only three days away and Im getting kind of anxious. Maybe I will go pick it up at midnite?

I mean .... that means not tomorrow, but the day after tomorrow I'll be getting home around one with the actual game in my hands. Ready to play as soon as I strip the shrink wrap off. =o I'll throw on my headphones. Grind my teeth for any install there may be. Mix uppers and downers... and be Snake again....

Anyone picking it up at Gamestop on Shattuck at midnite?

Personally I am going to go to sleep on Wednesday and then wake up on Thursday. Once that is complete I will go pick the game up since I don't work on Thursday night or Friday and Have this Saturday off. It's perfect for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom