• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gametrailers has more footage of the
Haven Trooper battle with Rat Patrol.
Looks farging incredible.

I hope I don't die in a horrible accident before next Friday.

Red Blaster said:

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Elbrain said:
I don't think we have the will to reach 10k but we can easly do 9k, page all the crazy people and get them to start another debate!
Quick, someone start irrelevant arguing about Snake and Raiden in their sexual escapades. 10k thread all but assured.

tha_con

Banned
h3ro said:
les kojimas teribles.

040723_MNightShyamalan_bcol_2p.widec.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Red Blaster said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol damn dude, cheer up and dont worry so much

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
BlockBastard said:
This thread will explode once people have their hands on the game and the trolls can pretend they've played it.

Watch.

Those will be glorious days indeed, GLORIOUS!

KGKK

Banned
Just wanted to give props to Brucelee, this thread has the best Official Thread set up I have ever seen. Really impressive job.

Also, I didn't know MGS4 got 40/40 from Famitsu, when the hell did that happen?

Crayon

Tiduz said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol damn dude, cheer up and dont worry so much

I don't know. His post kind of got me worried. If I got in some nasty accident and died before I got to play it. I mean.... ugh it makes me sick just thinking about it.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
i_am_not_jon_ames said:
wait wait wait, i got it!

Snake was blond at the beginning of Shadow Moses.

He cut his hair and dyed it.

11k posts by tomorrow.:D

Nah man you would have to go crazier man!
Like this Snake and Liquid Yaoi and Incest at the same time Bang!

daegan

I want to give PO another crack just because this is coming up but I can't bring myself to focus enough to play ANYTHING right now.

I also really want french fries but I think I just want to eat to pass the time.

Bulla564

Banned
i_am_not_jon_ames said:
Snake was blond at the beginning of Shadow Moses.

He cut his hair and dyed it.

11k posts by tomorrow.:D

Ahhhh those were the days...

I can't believe I had not found gaf by then. I was stuck in gamefaqs.

TeTr1C

tha_con said:
Will the LE guides be available at Gamestop?

That's where I got mine earlier today.

EDIT:UNDER 60 HOURS UNTIL IM AT GAMESTOP 10 O CLOCK IN THE MORNING READY TO FUCKING ROCK.

ABOUT 60 HOURS UNTIL I CONTROL SNAKE.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Bulla564 said:
Ahhhh those were the days...

I can't believe I had not found gaf by then. I was stuck in gamefaqs.

Shit I didn't find gaf till a year ago and my recent baning was painful very painful because I couldn't post on the Sony stuff that happened a few weeks ago.

Ploid 3.0

Oh wow, I looked at the new GT footage. This stuff is going to be awesome. I can't wait to play. None of it was spoiler, just gameplay stuff. No story cs.

womfalcs3

Banned
Wow a lot of people can't wait; I can with ease. In fact, I'll get the game early in the day Thursday, but I won't play it much that day. Between Euro 2008, the US Open, and errands I have to run, I may just play a half hour or so.

Even Friday I won't really dig into it either. I'll go through it slowly as I've done with previous MGS releases. MGS2 took me a year to beat playing it bit by bit.

Crayon

atomico said:
what are the odds of wipeout hd being released this thursday? :p

They wrote a book about what would happen. It's really popular but unfortunatly if you want it you also have to get the 65 that came before it cuz they sell it as a BUNDLE.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
So when can I go pick up this game at Gamestop if I preordered?

Tuesday, Wednesday, or.... Thursday. :(

Crayon

Ploid 3.0 said:
Oh wow, I looked at the new GT footage. This stuff is going to be awesome. I can't wait to play. None of it was spoiler, just gameplay stuff. No story cs.

I've been avoiding alot of everything mgs4. The ad on the Qore issue1 had some things I havn't seen and I felt spoiled. And I mean things like textures I havn't seen.

mjc

I have to ask this, and forgive me if its been talked about at length already;

There's gonna be a signing at the Virgin Megastore in NYC right? Is there going to be a limit as to how many copies can get signed? I've got a friend in the city that might get a copy signed for me if they allow more than one.

h3ro

chespace said:
So when can I go pick up this game at Gamestop if I preordered?

Tuesday, Wednesday, or.... Thursday. :(

If the Gamestop you reserved it at is doing a midnight launch, then Wednesday night at 12. If not, Thursday.

Ephemeris

mjc said:
I have to ask this, and forgive me if its been talked about at length already;

There's gonna be a signing at the Virgin Megastore in NYC right? Is there going to be a limit as to how many copies can get signed? I've got a friend in the city that might get a copy signed for me if they allow more than one.

It might be only one per customer. Check out the nyc meetup thread for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom