• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
brandonh83 said:
2dj5fs1.jpg
you jumped the gun :mad:

Wasn't exactly going for time accuracy considering people here are from different parts of the world...

had I posted this in 10 minutes, it would still be 3 hours to some people.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Jtrizzy said:
Yeah, I watched that too. After about 30 seconds I closed it, thinking, "why am I even watching this?" The color palette looks so much better and cleaner in the final version imo.

The game looks better and better as u progress. It kinda starts on a PS3 and ends up on a PS4. I'm exaggerating but you got the idea.

Kagari said:

Is it sad that if I really had one of those right now and I can only use it once to go someplace and come back it would be to travel 2 days into the future to get MGS4. :lol

EDIT: Wait I just thought this one through, I can go further into the future get a PS5 and play MGS6 and buy MGS4 and 5 used somewhere.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
alr1ghtstart said:
figured by the time I get it, I will have finished the game and won't have to restrain myself opening it.
Can you give me links to the batteries you bought? I need a few more for my Wii, and I don't have the cash yet for a Nyko charge station...

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
MiamiWesker said:
EDIT: Wait I just thought this one through, I can go further into the future get a PS5 and play MGS6 and buy MGS4 and 5 used somewhere.
If you did that you'd risk exploding your mind from not being able to comprehend MGS6's awesomeness this early in time. It'd be worth the risk though.

traveler

Not Wario
Chamber said:
IGN posted a comparison video between the final build and the E3 2006 trailer. Needless to say everyone who said the graphics got worse are completely out of their mind.

Yeah, I saw that. It certainly an upgrade from the E3 2006 build, no doubt, but I still think the original TGS version looked a tad better. Doesn't really matter, though- the finished product looks fantastic.

daegan

Chemo said:
Shit, still no pics of the LE at a GameStop yet? I am dying to see the quality of the box.

I'll take crappy phone pictures tomorrow, assuming they show, which they should.

Kagari said:
Those beautiful bundles which my eyes gazed upon today and my hands gently touched...

I seriously sat there and stared at it for twenty minutes. Just...do want.

(did you notice how the box is like 1 or 2mm larger?

did you notice how there are actually two or three boxes? how it's basically in a sleeve? i wonder what the real box is. probably just a typo.)

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
daegan said:
I'll take crappy phone pictures tomorrow, assuming they show, which they should.

I seriously sat there and stared at it for twenty minutes. Just...do want.

(did you notice how the box is like 1 or 2mm larger?

did you notice how there are actually two or three boxes? how it's basically in a sleeve? i wonder what the real box is. probably just a typo.)

Yeah, it's a box inside a box.

We got 4 of em.

traveler said:
Yeah, I saw that. It certainly an upgrade from the E3 2006 build, no doubt, but I still think the original TGS version looked a tad better. Doesn't really matter, though- the finished product looks fantastic.

No doubt that the TGS 05 trailer was doing amazing things technically, but am I glad they decided to fix up Snakes model. He looked kinda goofy in the debut trailer.

traveler

Not Wario
BlockBastard said:
No doubt that the TGS 05 trailer was doing amazing things technically, but am I glad they decided to fix up Snakes model. He looked kinda goofy in the debut trailer.

Yeah, I just went back and watched it. I prefer his new model as well; it was really only the enviromental effects and lighting that made it look superior.

Gen-X

Banned
Bulla564 said:
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH....

2 days all over my face... and with that, a smoke, and off to bed. Sleeping is the easiest way to pass time.
25gc779.gif

You can just feel it all over your face hooray! I can't wait ugh the anticipation is killing me plus I have the LE strat guide right in front of me and I peaked inside it and wow....um yeah lol

I went running today for about 30 minutes, listening to the Gekko track on my iPod, and it definitely made me run faster and longer :lol :lol

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
HomerSimpson-Man said:
Holy crap! This thread gained over another 1000 posts since just yesterday?!

That is just how we roll son!

Come on guys pick it up, I am going to go to sleep would love to see it at 8.5k when I wake up. I believe in you! :D

I don't usually get excited over games, but I am completely stoked for MGS4. I haven't felt like this since, Perfect Dark, I guess (bad example, I know, but I was young and impressionable).

Ephemeris

SabinFigaro said:
I don't usually get excited over games, but I am completely stoked for MGS4. I haven't felt like this since, Perfect Dark, I guess (bad example, I know, but I was young and impressionable).

I've never been so hyped for any game in my life :/

akachan ningen said:
10000 posts before the launch of the game? I doubt it.

I don't. People, including myself, are going to be posting like fucking crazy over the next 48 hours. It might not quite reach 10,000 but it'll be in the range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom