• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safe Bet

Banned
Costanza said:
OMG OMG OMG

Turns out my store IS DOING A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH, even though they weren't on the list.

CAN'T WAIT
I just found out the same thing...

I called my local Gamestop and was amazed to hear we are getting a midnight launch!

Although, that throws my buying decision right out the freaking window.

I was going to do the SE + Strategy Guide deal from Circuit City but I dunno if I can resist a midnight launch.

THE PAIN!

THE PAAIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Zeke

looks like I'll still be here at work when the thread goes over. Anyone have impressions on how the rumble in MGS is?

DrBo42

Corran Horn said:
oh jeez this is gonna be a crazy thread tonight
I agree. I can't wait until I can talk to all of you guys about our experiences in MGS4. Good times will be had.

In relation to your name, did you read the NJO? Was Corran the one who fought some crazy Vong commander on some super lush planet? I wanna say Ithor or something like that, and the Vong just destroyed it anyway?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The topic's going get stuck on 9990, because everyone's waiting for someone else to increase it up to 10K, just so they can get it...

Man...I'm at 27 hours till I can play it..unless I buy another copy at midnight for shits and giggles...

I'm getting a whole lot of work done right now....

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
DrBo42 said:
In relation to your name, did you read the NJO? Was Corran the one who fought some crazy Vong commander on some super lush planet? I wanna say Ithor or something like that, and the Vong just destroyed it anyway?
He could be...but I only read the X-wing series and I, Jedi. I always meant to read NJO but just too lazy lol

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Corran Horn said:
oh jeez this is gonna be a crazy thread tonight

How? most people are going to go and wait for the game! After they pick up the game though yeah it will be crazy if they have enough time to post while they are getting ready to play.

Safe Bet

Banned
I'm really nervous someone will try and spoil the game during the midinight launch and I'll end up spending the night in jail facing an assualt and battery charge.

*stress*

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Safe Bet said:
I'm really nervous someone will try and spoil the game during the midinight launch and I'll end up spending the night in jail facing an assualt and battery charge.

*stress*

Going in with a blind fold and Ipod and take a guide dog! You can do it.

Median

About 28 hours until I'm playing...I'm either gonna read this thread all day tomorrow for impressions or keep away from it due to spoilers. :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
THIS IS THE LIBERTY WE'VE WON FOR OURSELVES!

Chiggs

Gold Member
The rep at my local Wal-Mart told me they already have three people in line, which means there's no way in hell I'm getting one of the bundles unless the store got 20+, which they didn't. And looking at Ebay, the prices aren't exactly motivating me to camp out for 9+ hours.

Anyway, happy hunting, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom