• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MISS CANADA - Yes, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyC

misscanada.jpg

Yum.

Socreges

Banned
WE MUST, YOU UNDERSTAND:

mis207m.jpg

Pffft. Worse face, worse titties, and not even a camel toe. How did she ever expect to win?

Malakhov

Banned
Funny how they judge beauty though, I see girls that are more attractive than her on a daily basis while riding the train, oh well :p

mrklaw

MrArseFace
that camel toe is a prime example of why shaven havens are bad company with bikinis. They provide no mattage to prevent crackage.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Miss Canada kind of reminds me of....

Ashlee Simpson
a1.jpg

But mixed with a very healthy dose of...

Sherlyn
s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg

In case you're wondering, Sherlyn plays "Gabriela" on Univision show Clase 406, which I have found strange amusement in watching since my sisters friends (who are mexican) watched it over here a couple times, giving me a general translation of what they were saying. Kinda weird watching a show you can't understand, but you can guess whats going on because they overact, and her being cute doesn't hurt. :p

Willco

Hollywood Square
Mark it so gentlemen, for this will be the only time in the history of the world that I will concede that Canada has something better than America.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Willco said:
Mark it so gentlemen, for this will be the only time in the history of the world that I will concede that Canada has something better than America.

I am sure we are better at making outright lies.

SFA_AOK

Socreges said:
WE MUST, YOU UNDERSTAND:

mis207m.jpg

Pffft. Worse face, worse titties, and not even a camel toe. How did she ever expect to win?

It looks like whatever is holding her face back is about to snap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom