• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Fandangox

Y4jucHcGjxPiUbgk

Enter that in the options menu, I don't think it has expired yet.

There's also the referal system, if you use someone's referal code you get 5 energy.

I can give you a friend referral code if you are past Chapter Three, it's good for five energy (one character).

And here's a standard gift code for six metal tickets: 2n26FPxH6YfVcQMf.

Thanks a lot both of you! First code worked. I am just about to finish chapter 3 too.

linkent

Those who gotten Zael,

Did you do any "force close app and restart" trick?
Am wondering whether doing that will affect the timer.

Did those few times but unable to get below 50s.
Should have SB up my Macuri and Snaip and Bahl instead of Gatz and Grace.
all those high Phy units have low SB, couldn't proc many skill.

Currently running Suoh(90) Camilla(90) Sheena(90) Kuskah Jennish Bahl(~lvl 75 for those 3)
Hopefully can get Zael at least once.

GeoGonzo

Those who gotten Zael,

Did you do any "force close app and restart" trick?
Am wondering whether doing that will affect the timer.

Did those few times but unable to get below 50s.
Should have SB up my Macuri and Snaip and Bahl instead of Gatz and Grace.
all those high Phy units have low SB, couldn't proc many skill.

Currently running Suoh(90) Camilla(90) Sheena(90) Kuskah Jennish Bahl(~lvl 75 for those 3)
Hopefully can get Zael at least once.
I have a friend who got Zael and he says he did force close and restart a few times.

Hige

Not sure what exactly you're looking for but their stats at lvl 70/90 and skills have been detailed

here

SS Mages

A'misandra's chain extension skill and heal all seem nice. And the capsule powerups+the new area magic2 attack for SS mages.

I would probably do A'misandra first if I had her.
I was looking for something like theorycrafting on how Z class characters might change fight strategies, or what certain abilities even do. For example, Z class mages have a new attack that affects corners, but that's sort of vague. Does it just hit one tile in the corner or does it affect a 2x2 area, or something else?

All of the Z characters' abilities can apparently be used in level cap dungeons even if they required level 65 as an SS character, so that means Olber can tank, SS mages have tier 3 spells, and A'misandra can use heal x1.5 and nullify healing even in low level dungeons. That seems pretty huge.

Visceir

I think it has been also confirmed that you get 20% of each monster's SB added to the DNA character's SB. So those who have maxed out PoF can get 40% SB increase when doing a DNA recode.

Not much use for my 100% SB Piz'fer, but Olber and Yukken are still just slightly above 50% at this point.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I think it has been also confirmed that you get 20% of each monster's SB added to the DNA character's SB. So those who have maxed out PoF can get 40% SB increase when doing a DNA recode.

Not much use for my 100% SB Piz'fer, but Olber and Yukken are still just slightly above 50% at this point.
Yeah, the debate on the forums really makes me think about recoding. I'm now leaning towards recoding my only non-100% and wait to recode the others until after the next 10 pull.

Visceir

Yeah, having them at 100% and guaranteeing that I will avoid pulling their dupes would be nice.

I got the the 5 Helix mantle items needed from the 30-8 boss. Took me 8 runs. Rather curious still how much Treasure hunter imrpoves the odds and if they actually stack.

Yeah, having them at 100% and guaranteeing that I will avoid pulling their dupes would be nice.

I got the the 5 Helix mantle items needed from the 30-8 boss. Took me 8 runs. Rather curious still how much Treasure hunter imrpoves the odds and if they actually stack.
After 16 runs I only got 4 Helix, so I do wish I had a TH guy on my team.

Visceir

I firmly believe that Evasive Arts is one of the most OP skills in the game and if you have a character with that skill then it should have a permanent spot in your party.

I've been running both Olber and Zuzu and I feel like I could get away with not using a healer at all.

HawthorneKitty

I firmly believe that Evasive Arts is one of the most OP skills in the game and if you have a character with that skill then it should have a permanent spot in your party.

I've been running both Olber and Zuzu and I feel like I could get away with not using a healer at all.
T-that's what I run too, but my Olber is low B% and I want to level Amimari.

Hige

I've farmed 8 Mantle Helix in about 12 runs with one TH (Alika) and changing time zones for the increased drop rate.

That +40% skill boost from recoding with maxed monsters is why I'll probably hold off on recoding Piz'fer, even though he's my fav. A'misandra only has 1% so she's definitely a good candidate.

HawthorneKitty

Restarted the app for 6 times so far for today's Daily. Going to give up soon. What a load of bullshit!
Lucily I have a Bomborg that's high enough to set bombs. The exp was okay, killed a little over 2/3, but damn was it fun just wildly wiggling my finger around for kills.

linkent

I have a friend who got Zael and he says he did force close and restart a few times.

I forced it close once and still got Zael so I don't think it affects it.

I got him!! And with that trick few times.
got lucky with pincer on the last boss.
Switched to Snaip and with Bahl.
Killed him in 3 turns with those 1.5atk buff.

Now doing Coin Zone, i couldnt shake off that habit of moving fast after too many of that last story dungeons.

kiyoaki

I pulled Camellia via the coin pact today. And I am nowhere near maxed out either, plenty of my C rank monsters are still around 30~40%. I'm still a bit stunned, I didn't even think that was possible.

duckroll

Still haven't gotten lucky with PoF on weekends. No dragonslayers, no Sheena, etc. Lol. It's okay though, I'm flexing my fingers to prepare for a whole ton of grinding 22-8 over and over since it'll be monster drop x2. Gotta get enough Mermaids to bump the SB to 100% in preparation for Samatha's transformation! I don't expect to be able to get much SB for Celestial Dragon, so having a 20% SB boost from Mermaid alone would be nice.

Finally got my 10 Helix for my 2 SS mages.
Took me over 30 runs though, so thank god for the half stamina event.

I'm guessing Part 2 will have more ways of getting these rare items, but whatever.

Visceir

The grind is getting slightly tedious, but I think I'll have Olber/Yukken/Piz'fer all jobs lvl 80 by the end of the weekend. Still need the Deepwater Helix's for Olber/Yukken but other than that I think I'm good to DNA change them.

Wish the Metal Zone 4/5 would still be around in the arena, would have made leveling them back up to lvl 60+ quite easy and convenient.

I ran a few rounds of Chaos I with a friend of mine today and we walked away utterly embarrassed, it was shameful.

At least we got a drop the one time we won.

That said, I really like this type of content because it's basically 100% planning and strategy.

Well, except when your main damage dealer gets breathed into the red line and dies instant. But you can't not laugh at that, haha.

Momentary

Banned
Just when I thought I was getting out.. Decided to try and get all my referrals done today on dupe accounts. Rolled all the energy plus the bonus I got from the recent code.... Samatha, Zerro, and Zerro Lambda. Game must have known I was getting frustrated with it.

Soulflarz

Banned
Just when I thought I was getting out.. Decided to try and get all my referrals done today on dupe accounts. Rolled all the energy plus the bonus I got from the recent code.... Samatha, Zerro, and Zerro Lambda. Game must have known I was getting frustrated with it.

a1e.png

Visceir

Everyone pulling Z characters, must stay strong and hold on to my energy until the next event.

I ran a few rounds of Chaos I with a friend of mine today and we walked away utterly embarrassed, it was shameful.

At least we got a drop the one time we won.

That said, I really like this type of content because it's basically 100% planning and strategy.

Well, except when your main damage dealer gets breathed into the red line and dies instant. But you can't not laugh at that, haha.

I got a bit tired of co-op when all the lvl 65 fights demanded very specific characters in the party or you would just get wiped half way through the fight. Skipped the last one completely.

duckroll

I'm actually resisting doing a large pull because at this point I'm -afraid- that I might pull Samatha Lambda. Doing so would get me stuck with the character with 0.0% SB, rather than a version with probably at least 40% SB by the time I can do DNA Recode. I managed to get Mermaid up to 100% SB pretty easily, and if I can boost Celestial Dragon a bit while getting all her jobs to lvl80, it should be enough.

Samatha is currently at 13.8% SB, Mermaid is 100%, Celestial Dragon is 0.0%, I have the White Hole I need, more than enough Terra Spearbronze, and I just need to farm Deepwater Helix on the Item Up day this week.

I'm actually resisting doing a large pull because at this point I'm -afraid- that I might pull Samatha Lambda.
Do eeeeet.

I had eighty energy last night, paid for another thirty (got a $50 card for $40, so price was ~$13).

I pulled four S and one SS!!

I'm keeping twenty energy in reserve, so that was eighteen pulls.

I got Suoh, Gegonago (repeat), Zeera, Y'apkar and Pupru.

My silvers were a lot of repeats though, and not for any I really wanted the boost for, and I was REALLY hoping for a thunder character or a Negotiator/Treasure Hunter. But I think the gold pulls more than made up for it.

Now I just need to focus on getting far enough to be able to level my guys for the Last Story dungeon.

Visceir

Guess I'm back to lvl 1 with her now, haha. Glad I finally got the DNA change done tho, getting the last Deepwater Helixes was even tougher without the 1/2 stamina cost. Piz'fer is ready to be changed too but I think I'm gonna hold off changing him. Olber is still 6 levels short.

KvhmR9Z.jpg

Edit: 30 k exp for lvl 15 -> 16, leveling her will take a while.

duckroll

I'm not pulling until I DNA Recode my Samatha and successfully get Zael. Those are my main objectives right now. Pulling is just a distraction. After I'm done with those, I'll probably have enough energy to do 14 pulls or more. Sitting on 61 energy right now.

Visceir

Takes 100 k exp to gain a level for Z rank at lvl 40. It takes only 80 k exp to gain a level for a lvl 80 SS rank to put things into perspective.

Top Bottom