• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNei1y

You going down!

rpGu7do.jpg

That thing scares the hell out of me.

So, that thread in OT prompted me to come and post here, especially with the season about to start, so I'll try and keep up with this place.

I'm a long time Tigers fan hoping that maybe this will finally be the year.

BFIB

So, that thread in OT prompted me to come and post here, especially with the season about to start, so I'll try and keep up with this place.

I'm a long time Tigers fan hoping that maybe this will finally be the year.

leylandfail.gif

Welcome!

Around here, lifelongs don't hold back. The Council will make you appreciate the midwest. Mest are Mest.

But, more importantly:

Hot Dog: Ketchup or Mustard?

leylandfail.gif

Welcome!

Around here, lifelongs don't hold back. The Council will make you appreciate the midwest. Mest are Mest.

But, more importantly:

Hot Dog: Ketchup or Mustard?

Mustard. I grew up putting both on, but then I realized that ketchup added nothing whatsoever to a hot dog.

BFIB

Bourjous was interviewed today, and was asked about the changes from Anaheim to St. Louis. His response is that playing CF so far for the Cards has been "boring" because the pitchers rarely let anything out of the infield.

I'm liking this guy more and more.

BFIB

Don't hate the man because he's right!

EDIT: Just got a call from a buddy of mine. Said he saw the MLB 14 The Show sitting on store shelves at Wal-Mart. Tough decision. To get the game, then upgrade to the PS4 version is a month? But that also means I have to go to Wal-Mart. The Wal-Mart I go to truly had to inspire the peopleofwalmart website.

Enron

Banned
Ive used both ketchup and mustard at once.

How about sriracha mayo (1 part sriracha, 3 part mayo, drop of soy sauce and lemon juice) on a hot dog? that shit is pretty good.

Enron

Banned
A few simple rules:

1. Cygnus ruins everything.
2. You and Enron will be best friends.
3. lol Mets

No sir. He's a Dodgers' fan. He's the enemy. At least my two teams are in seperate leagues. Any Braves fan that was around in the very early 90s will tell you - Braves and Dodgers DO NOT MIX. The Dodgers and Braves were both in the NL West up until '93 or so. Fuck the Dodgers.

DAAAAAARRRRRRYYYYYLLLLLLL

No sir. He's a Dodgers' fan. He's the enemy. At least my two teams are in seperate leagues. Any Braves fan that was around in the very early 90s will tell you - Braves and Dodgers DO NOT MIX. The Dodgers and Braves were both in the NL West up until '93 or so. Fuck the Dodgers.
But I'm a Braves fan with a Dodgers twist.
I'm different.

3N16MA

Banned
I'm gonna try keeping up with the game in the community thread this year, so hi all.

I'm a Braves and a Dodgers fan. (Atlanta resident, transplanted from LA).

My girlfriends family started a fantasy league so I've got to get my team in order before the weekend. I named them the Appalachian Axehands.

No love for ketchup and this weird multiple team thing. I don't know what to say.

Macattk15

Well thats good to hear. He should be more than good enough to get the Rangers through the next few months.

He was cut in Spring Training by the Mariners ... who used Aaron Harang and Joe Saunders last season.

That should give you an idea of how his Spring Training went.

I then look at the Rangers opening day rotation and actually laughed at how horrible it is and then didn't feel so bad about the M's.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
FYI on april 1 everyone who has not accepted Mustard as their lord and savior is getting sent to the gulag

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
You know, it's kind of sad that the NLE has three trash organizations in it right now. Bad owners are bad for the game more than anything else.

Malvingt2

You guys talking about hot dogs and my brother just told that he found a place where they sell Dominican Style hot dogs. Perfect timing?

#basenewyork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom