• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1560455_481468885287313_2068383509_n.jpg

Lol

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Kershaw's upper back is sore so he's getting skipped for a start.

This will be the end of his career.

I'll probably read more than post here as I'm still trying to figure out this baffling sport, but then it's my very first season of full baseball as an immigrant to the US. I'm a Tigers fan (sister-in-law and her husband are fans, brought me to Comerica when I visited, rest is history).

Sanjuro

I'll probably read more than post here as I'm still trying to figure out this baffling sport, but then it's my very first season of full baseball as an immigrant to the US. I'm a Tigers fan (sister-in-law and her husband are fans, brought me to Comerica when I visited, rest is history).

This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Baseball is easy to follow 99% of the time. The other 1% involves archaic rules that sometimes the umpires don't even fully understand.

Syrinx

I think you'll be surprised by just how much you can learn about the sport just by watching it. Feel free to come here if you do have any questions though.

Speaking of hot dogs, I saw this place on TV the other day called WurstKuche in downtown LA that is supposedly some gourmet Hot Dog joint that serves like fuckin rattlesnake meat and shit. Have any of you fuckers ever been? It's supposedly near Dodger stadium. I wonder if it's really any good or if it's another overrated place that ends up on TV and gets overhyped.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Kershaw's upper back is sore so he's getting skipped for a start.

This will be the end of his career.

Testing to see if your curse is legit?

This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.

But what if Cano comes up on a cold Detroit night with a decent wind blowing out to right field against Verlander with a 94 pitch count in the top of the 7th with someone on first and third and one out and its a 1-1 count and the Tigers are up 2-1??? What do the stats say is the optimal pitch and location???????

zulux21

the white sox just announced some new food items

Most enticing to the senses are new food items available on the 100 and 500 levels. In addition to traditional menu items, fans can now purchase pork chop sandwiches, adobe mango chicken sausages, Beggars Pizza and, for $5, a large piece of bacon on a stick.

best stadium food... EVER!

it's also nice to see them not use fake food
Fans in 300 Club Level seats, the Diamond Suite or Stadium Club can exclusively enjoy additional food items, including a bacon mac-and-cheese burger, chicken-and-waffle sandwich, cinnamon bites and the crown jewel of new food items, a three-pound banana split sundae in a White Sox helmet.

BjqnC-2CcAAzLLH.jpg:large

even if the burgers are clearly not flattering because of it lol.

Speaking of hot dogs, I saw this place on TV the other day called WurstKuche in downtown LA that is supposedly some gourmet Hot Dog joint that serves like fuckin rattlesnake meat and shit. Have any of you fuckers ever been? It's supposedly near Dodger stadium. I wonder if it's really any good or if it's another overrated place that ends up on TV and gets overhyped.

There's one in Little Tokyo (close to downtown), and one in Santa Monica. I've been to both. I've had the rattlesnake + rabbit sausage, as well as many others. The snake+rabbit one has a sort of buttery taste to it. The basic Hot Italian sausage is money, btw. Personally I love the fries there as much as the sausages. They give you a lot of dips to choose from. The best are the barbecue, thai peanut, blue cheese walnut & bacon, and the chipotle aioli. If you like beer they have a bunch of belgian and german beers.

I think it's very good, but it's also a total hipster joint. The Little Tokyo one gets packed with long lines, the Santa Monica location is a lot more chill. Both have turntable stations for DJs to play shit in the evenings.

I've been to the one downtown and the one in Venice. I didn't try any of the exotic stuff but it was a pretty good sausage and they have nice fries and a really good selection of beer. Its not too pricey either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom