• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
baseballbugsanimated.gif

Sums up CC today quite well.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
NOONIE WAS DFA'D?

YAAAAAAAAAAS

I'm at work can anyone tell me how's CC's control?? Is he hitting the outside corner?

Yes, balls he is throwing are hitting the outside corner of the stadium as the batters hit them over the fence.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yankees are going to win 100 games. Four players will hit 50 Home Runs. Jeter will bat .333 and win a final gold glove and they will sweep the playoffs and win the world series on the road because an all Yankee's infield all star team will win that game 14-0, giving the AL home field advantage. Mustard is also great.

Sanjuro

barely tuned into the stros-yanks game, damn what's going on with ny

They spend the entire offseason coming up with hashtags instead of fielding a championship team.

#truelegend #bestofalltime #playingthegameright #faceofmlb #nomarsbetter

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I <3 the Moletran boos still to this day.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Yankees are going to win 100 games. Four players will hit 50 Home Runs. Jeter will bat .333 and win a final gold glove and they will sweep the playoffs and win the world series on the road because an all Yankee's infield all star team will win that game 14-0, giving the AL home field advantage. Mustard is also great.

Only one of those things you said is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom