• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
>Astros bullpen

DTyzlzs.jpg

Runus

Is it too early to say that I'm liking what I've seen from Uggla?

definitely too early, but he's hitting it hard so far
I'm with you. He is really squaring up balls. Hope he keeps it up. Would be a big help since BJ continues to look lost at the plate.

Chuck

Still without luck
I love all the Yankess fans in Houston that are going to watch them lose to the Astros tonight.

ahahaha, double play

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yay a win! Nice Stros.

Now 161 losses after this :p

UraMallas

Hope that was a missed hit and run ... and not Justin Smoak seriously thinking he could steal a base.

Haha. I think it was a hit and run.

Born and raised Iowan and have been an M's fan my entire life (Griffey) so I finally broke down and bought MLB.tv for my One and PS4. smd, ESPN - this shit is legit. I get to watch every single game and not just catch one every three weekends when they play the Yankees. Best $140 I've ever spent. It's one of those times in your life where you realize you were missing out and realize you should've been doing this for years.

aFIGurANT

I just got a news update from At Bat that Brian Wilson is sidelined with an arm injury following Sunday's debacle. I think I saw that Mattingly is "skeptical" but I can't find the actual article now. I'm sure we'll hear more by tomorrow but that could be bad for his future in LA.

I just got a news update from At Bat that Brian Wilson is sidelined with an arm injury following Sunday's debacle. I think I saw that Mattingly is "skeptical" but I can't find the actual article now. I'm sure we'll hear more by tomorrow but that could be bad for his future in LA.
They've been acting weird about him for a while now. Wonder what the heck is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom