• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

see5harp

Jesus I guess those Barry Bonds "pointers" helped Brandon Belt out. Guy is continuing what he did last year and more. Giants should just walk Goldschmidt every at bat at this point (especially Timmy).

BFIB

Lynn is such a mental midget. Dude can be absolutely lights out, then as soon as there's a hint of pressure, pitches all over the heart of the plate.

Meier

Early yet, but Abreu seems like the real deal. Glad I took him in my draft! Hopefully he can finish with something in the 30/100/.300 range.

RGVNOE

Crazy thing, is that he's always been this way. Its just with Bourjos in the fold, those glaring issues are even more apparent now.

yea, and I'm glad Bourjos is here now, unfortunately with Matheny there Jay will always get more playing time than he deserves

Edit: and he does something good as soon as i talk bad about him

BFIB

yea, and I'm glad Bourjos is here now, unfortunately with Matheny there Jay will always get more playing time than he deserves

I just rewatched the play, and Holliday was pretty much on the path to get it. Jay should go behind Holliday to back him up.....instead, he charges in. Been doing this for years.

RGVNOE

I just rewatched the play, and Holliday was pretty much on the path to get it. Jay should go behind Holliday to back him up.....instead, he charges in. Been doing this for years.

yea, I remember him bumping a few times with Beltran too always trying to make the play instead of backing them up

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
How "approximately" does MLB lift the blackout for watching archived games? I'm tired of clicking over and over again for hours.

see5harp

I don't know about this Giants offense. Shit is cray. I hope this lasts because last year shit was gravy until Angel went out.

BFIB

Holy shit at this play. Ball off the wall, caught. Now being reviewed.

EDIT: so the ruling is a single by Holliday. So my question is, what if the decision was overturned, and it was called an out had it bounced out of Hamilton's glove? Where do the runners go then?

aFIGurANT

Holy shit at this play. Ball off the wall, caught. Now being reviewed.

EDIT: so the ruling is a single by Holliday. So my question is, what if the decision was overturned, and it was called an out had it bounced out of Hamilton's glove? Where do the runners go then?
It will be a judgment call if the runner didn't tag up but I guess all you can do is assume the runner would make it back to the bag before the throw in this instance. It's a head scratcher for sure though. I still don't get how that was a single in the first place lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom