• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Toth

I really don't understand what happened to the Indians though. Outside of Game 1 and the Game 2 gift win, they barely moved the needle. I really thought the Indians would win 3-1 by pitching alone.

StoveOven

Banned
Crazy ass series. Redemption all around. This team is so far ahead of where they should be, it should be scary for everybody else in the league. BRING ON THE ASTROS! *thumbsdown.jpg*

dickroach

daaaaaamn. I called the Yankees knocking out cleveland in the first round after that 20 or whatever game winning streak came to an end, but I thought the Indians had it locked up after game 2. totalchoke

TS-08

LOL at the exaggerations in here on that Strike 3 call. The ump had a lot of terrible calls tonight, but that one was borderline at worst.

We are all Astros fans now.

how are you doing?
UFxeIAh.png

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Well thank god the Red Sox didn't make it. I don't know if I could have taken another Sox/Yanks series. Anyway, go Astros.

I really don't understand what happened to the Indians though. Outside of Game 1 and the Game 2 gift win, they barely moved the needle. I really thought the Indians would win 3-1 by pitching alone.

The Yankees are better than their record. Statistically they were right there with the Astros and Indians.

StoveOven

Banned
This Indians team is really good and should continue to be really good. Looking forward to seeing these two teams compete in the future.

jman2050

Indians easily could have had this series. Even with the garbage zone (that both teams benefitted from) and the gifted game 2 Yankees got some good fortune and it was decided by a hairs-breadth.

mjp2417

Banned

The Yankees starters out pitched Cleveland's starters. That was always the big advantage Cleveland had. Take that away and this was a winnable series.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
What an embarrassment top to bottom for the Indians. A complete and total choke job. At least Fox is happy now.

Tall4Life

The Indians theoretically had better pitching/defense, but the Yanks offense overpowered them. Kluber laying multiple eggs was a death sentence.

Top Bottom