• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

jman2050

The Indians theoretically had better pitching/defense, but the Yanks offense overpowered them. Kluber laying multiple eggs was a death sentence.

The Yankees offense is really good. There's a lot of attention on Judge but their entire lineup when healthy is scary when taken together.

Man, Indians let me down... 100+ Wins during regular season and it ends like this...

Fuck the Yankees.

bWxyQGD.png

Mrbob

Now that the Indians lost, I'm worried about the Cubs 😟.
I feel good about tomorrow as long as the defense doesn't lapse again. Nats burned their aces already and we have Hendricks going who has been nothing but great in the post season in big games.

Close out game typically puts more pressure on the home team.

Tall4Life

The Yankees offense is really good. There's a lot of attention on Judge but their entire lineup when healthy is scary when taken together.

Absolutely, they had one of the highest run differentials in the league. Not only do they have Judge, they have Sanchez who low key had a powerful hitting season too, also in the HRD, and their fucking shortshop is a powerful hitter too. When that offense runs it fucking runs.

Joe

Hot take alert 🚨

Judge can strike out 35 times in the ALCS but it still won't matter. Yankees chances of winning the next series rely on Tanaka and Severino.

SRTtoZ

I'm just glad the Miller trade wasn't the difference in this series. That's the one trade id take back if I could.

Kill3r7

Hot take alert 🚨

Judge can strike out 35 times in the ALCS but it still won't matter. Yankees chances of winning the next series rely on Tanaka and Severino.

Gray will be key. He has the most experience against the Astros. Should be a fun series.

Top Bottom