• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Injuries happen. I could point out that the Yanks lost Pineda for half the season, Sanchez missed a month, Didi missed time, Bird was out most of the season, Castro was out twice, Hicks got hurt when he was hot, CC went on the DL, Chapman missed time.

The Astros are great but I don't place them easily above Cleveland as was stated. You're going to have a hard time finding anyone who does.

i mean do we want to pull our dicks out too? or i could say both mccann and reddick were both injured multiple times.

I was simply pointing out your month by month record directly coincides with when the injuries happened. They had a bad august cause both springer and correa were out at the same time, for instance. Most teams can sustain injuries to some guys, but not their best players and not at the same time.

the astros are the better team, and if they don't win it will be considered an upset.

Marz

Underdogs and favorites dont really matter in baseball tbh in the playoffs this isnt the NBA and the Yankees got power in droves so who cares all you need to do in the playoffs is play good defense, have decent pitching, and hit some bombs.

3N16MA

Banned
i mean do we want to pull our dicks out too? or i could say both mccann and reddick were both injured multiple times.

I was simply pointing out your month by month record directly coincides with when the injuries happened. They had a bad august cause both springer and correa were out at the same time, for instance. Most teams can sustain injuries to some guys, but not their best players and not at the same time.

the astros are the better team, and if they don't win it will be considered an upset.

My comparison was between the Indians and Astros.

Yanks are definitely underdogs against the Astros. I like the Astros as a complete team better than any team in the NL.

Not really nervous about tonight. It has been a hell of a series no matter what happens. Don't think there is another pitcher I would want on the mound besides Kyle though.

gamz

Not really nervous about tonight. It has been a hell of a series no matter what happens. Don't think there is another pitcher I would want on the mound besides Kyle though.

Same. Last year I was a fucking wreck every game. This year I'm a chill wreck every game.

Tonight should be fun.

Westonian

Same. Last year I was a fucking wreck every game. This year I'm a chill wreck every game.

Tonight should be fun.

I'm still drunk off of winning it all last year. This post season has been gravy. If they lose I can still remember the unbridled joy and elation from last year, tear up a little, smile and just enjoy watching post-season baseball.

Mrbob

Gio tries to go five innings and then Scherzer comes in for two to three innings is my guess.

Ready for game time, feeling good vibes for tonight.

Line_HTX

God, I cannot for the life of me hear anything what Ernie Johnson is saying. This TBS audio is just absoutely atrocious.

Friday is going to be good

Yeah... I'm sorry. I'm gonna be overseas for a couple of weeks so I might not catch it. Who knows, I might with Game 1 if I'm lucky.

Top Bottom