• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Line_HTX

DEVO THE DRAGON!!

CkDNzVe.png
CkDNzVe.png

crpav

Luis Severino: No one can possibly have a worse first postseason start
Chris Sale: Hold my beer

Sort of hurts me as a White Sox fan and still a fan of Sale to see him suck this much but he always runs out of gas later in the season and this is what happens.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Judge -should- win MVP. He had a better year than Altuve. I think you can make an argument for Trout but not making the playoffs + missing time will stop him from winning even though he was the best player.

Judge -should- win MVP. He had a better year than Altuve. I think you can make an argument for Trout but not making the playoffs + missing time will stop him from winning even though he was the best player.

Doesn't Judge have more strikeouts than anyone in baseball this year? Don't see how you could give him the MVP with that many strikeouts. Don't fall for the hype. He's definitely rookie of the year, but not MVP

jman2050

Doesn't Judge have more strikeouts than anyone in baseball this year? Don't see how you could give him the MVP with that many strikeouts. Don't fall for the hype. He's definitely rookie of the year, but not MVP

He literally lead the entire league in WAR. He slashed .284/.422/.627 and hit 52HRs with solid enough defense.

What more do you people want?

He literally lead the entire league in WAR. He slashed .284/.422/.627 and hit 52HRs with solid enough defense.

Not only was that defense "solid enough", it was good. Sabermetrics said Judge was a plus defender.

Altuve, by statistics...was not.

Malo

Banned
Leads MLB in fWAR with and is second in MLB in wRC+ with 173. That's mvp worthy.

Chuck

Still without luck
Anyways back to the game at hand, looks like the Sox will lose it juuust before the next game starts. Nice of em.

mjp2417

Banned

Depends on which WAR you choose. Altuve will win the MVP (deservedly imo), but anyone who doesn't think Judge is a close 2nd is crazy.

Top Bottom