• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Line_HTX

During one of the commercials I decided to change to FS1 to see their pregame, then they were in commercial and there was some shitty God-awful Huckabee reality show or whatever the fuck that atrocious shit is.

Fuck off with this, FS1.

071117_altuve_correa_med_qw8bpr7z.gif

Line_HTX

Hhhnnngh, it feels so good to chase Jabroni Sale outta there.

Verlander hung in just enough.

Thanks for that stat in Best-of-5 Game 1 winner, Costas! Better hope they actually pull through with those odds!

Kjs16Ll.gif

Choomp

Banned
Matty V the GOAT doing the game too? Man, FS1 really stays winning with their playoff baseball coverage

Also that curve is pretty nasty

Line_HTX

Even better was no sign of Luke Gregerson. I definitely would rather have Joe Musgrove be the closer since he has gotten better after converting from starter to bullpen.

Best logo in sports. Thanks.

It’s not even the best Indians logo.

The 70s-80s C that Andre Thornton used to wear is one of the best logos ever made.

I mean I get that white supremacy is in and all that, and that lots of people are really threatened by things that intentionally are designed to not offend people, but this is like the last logo to get behind.

I'm a big Indians fan, and I can't wait for the day that the Chief is permanently retired. He is a total embarrassment to the city and to the team.

That said, go Tribe!

Top Bottom