• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain yourself, jerry.

Someone didn't know that I was letting my hair grow so I posted that on twitter to show her.

Just heard the JDS/Hunto news.

As much as I like JDS, I'm gonna cheer for Hunto on this one. The meltdowns alone will be fucking epic if he wins. It would go down as one of the most epic wins of all time.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Don't count Hunto out vs JDS. Unless JDS decides to channel his inner Fitch this time, he normally likes to stand and bang which will play right into Hunto's hand. I could easily see Hunto KOing JDS just as easily as I could see JDS KOing Hunto.
This would shock me. The only times Hunt has been stopped by strikes were that infamous leap at Manhoef and by Semmy Schilt horse kick. Both were in the middle of his out of shape slump. I could see Junior walking away with a decision (or maybe a sub, but we don't really know what his ground game is like), but without a stoppage Hunt is always going to be a threat to him.
poly your avatar is a constant reminder that it is taking too goddamn long for the final season of Breaking Bad to start airing.
Half the time Hank says "Gomey" I legit imagine he's talking to the Fireball Kid. I think it's the jokey avuncular tone he takes, seems appropriate for someone like him talking to a small Japanese person.

Jerry, the snake shot was ok. Burned and had a slightly sweet taste. Really strong. You'd need a chaser and probably would fuck up your throat and stomach after a while. My throat hurt for a little while after.

muddream

Banned
Word got out to Youtube that the GAFer who did the geek dating show was explaining why he didn't like the girl on here. Enter a legion of white knights marching to the tune of a Drake song.

Meet Adam Franco:
I'm a really rational and peaceful guy, that's not afraid to respectfully disagree

i'm a smarty pants,

i'm a comic book fan,

i'm a tech buff,

basically i'm like a mini Neil Patrick Harris & Michael Cera hybrid

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

This might be the most consistently bitch ass beta I've come across on the internet.

- Praises that girl's cosplay costume, tells the GAFer to start respecting women.
- Doesn't buy Justin Bieber's bad boy image.
- Explains why people are wrong for buying consoles when a PC is clearly more powerful.
- Watches TMZ and writes long comments about which celebrities deserve to be together
- Anime
- "A guy crush is not really a crush. It's just a cute way to say that you look up to the guy you wish could be. Exp. I have a guy crush for Ryan Gosling. What does this means? It means if I died and had a second chance at life bring me back as Ryan."
- Calls someone a "nigger" in the comments for a Lil Wayne video.

ergoiheropuguergpburebpubu I really need to stop clicking "more"

reading that shit takes years of your life, mudd.

if YouTube comments were people they would be midgets with knifes, hiding in the bushes and stabbing your ankles while you jog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom