• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the XONE is more like a low-end PC then?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=562401

the guy who did Braid theorizes that, i developers put work in (the won't), you could see the same game running at 60fps on the PS4 vs 30 on the X1.

screenshot2013-05-22a3ik7k.png

dream

I got a push notification about that terrorist who was killed today and CNN specified that he and the Boston dude were both members of sherdog.com and that makes sense to me.

muddream

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=563409

Seriously? How hard is it to shake a hand? Its like the bare minimum of reaffirming your manhood. No one is asking you to go hunt a bear ffs.

Well,

It doesn't matter except to a couple people who bizarrely view handshakes as symbolic of your personality. More than anything it tells you a little bit about how the shaker views themselves. If they do one of those over-aggressive, hang-on-too-long-so-you-get-the-point, you know "oh, they're one of those guys".

smug beta - worst beta

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
5m5BLCL.jpg

Bigfoot's centre of gravity is in his windpipe.

And for the 20th time, look at size of them hands.

industrian

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=563409

Seriously? How hard is it to shake a hand? Its like the bare minimum of reaffirming your manhood. No one is asking you to go hunt a bear ffs.

Last Friday at a job interview I got the limpest shake ever. It wasn't even a shake. He just gave me his limp-ass hand and let it hang there like he was some 17th century French royal who likes writing with homophones. Was the most awkward shit ever.

Shake my hand and make it a firm shake. Say 'what's up industrian' and then break.

Heel

Bad MMA overlords KSW just booked Pudzianowski vs. McCorkle for the June 8th card, headlined by Khalidov vs. Manhoef. Also, Kendall Grove.

Truly, the Super Bowl of Bad MMA. Can't wait.

Last Friday at a job interview I got the limpest shake ever. It wasn't even a shake. He just gave me his limp-ass hand and let it hang there like he was some 17th century French royal who likes writing with homophones. Was the most awkward shit ever.

Shake my hand and make it a firm shake. Say 'what's up industrian' and then break.

I can't respect people with limp handshakes. All I think about when somebody goes limp is how much of a bitch they are

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

Some of the coolest dudes I've known are the crazy super firm handshake always a grin on their face types. Some of the biggest negative whiny cunts are limp wristed 'oh heey' dudes. As much as *some people would like to deny this, there's a direct correlation between the two.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Some of the coolest dudes I've known are the crazy super firm handshake always a grin on their face types. Some of the biggest negative whiny cunts are limp wristed 'oh heey' dudes. As much as *some people would like to deny this, there's a direct correlation between the two.

I'd like to add that the fist bump is not a replacement for a firm handshake.

industrian

Bad MMA overlords KSW just booked Pudzianowski vs. McCorkle for the June 8th card, headlined by Khalidov vs. Manhoef. Also, Kendall Grove.

Truly, the Super Bowl of Bad MMA. Can't wait.

I can already see McCorkle weighing in at 320lbs for this fight.

And I take it Khalidov/Manhoef is a non-title fight, or is Melvin on a Belfort diet to get to LHW?

dream

UFC star Nate Diaz was fined $20,000 and suspended for three months after using a gay slur to describe fighter Bryan Caraway.

Caraway accepted the $65,000 best submission bonus from UFC 159, on 4/27 in Newark, NJ, after it was originally earmarked toward Pat Healy. Healy lost that bonus and the best fight bonus from that show, as well as his win bonus for his fight with Jim Miller. The Nevada Athletic Control Board overturned Healy’s win over Jim Miller for testing positive for marijuana the night of his fight.

On 5/16, Diaz wrote on twitter, “I feel bad for Pat Healy that they took a (sic) innocent mans money and I think the guy who took the money is the biggest f** in the world.”

Hours later, Dana White told us that, “We are going to fine, suspend or cut him. One or two of those three will happen.”

The next day, the company released a statement saying, “UFC lightweight Nate Diaz has received an immediate 90-day suspension and $20,000 fine for violating the UFC’s fighter code of conduct. The language used in his tweet was regrettable, offensive and inconsistent with the values and culture of the organization, and is not tolerated. The money will be donated to charity.”

Dana White had used the same word in a 2009 diatribe, and immediately apologized. At the time, Bud Lite was furious over his usage of the word, threatening the company’s biggest blue chip sponsor at the time. Another sponsor failed to renew their deal when it was up. While much was kept quiet, those internally have admitted the company and White took a huge hit. White apologized publicly immediately for the use of the word. He has told me on more than one occasion how much he regretted using it, saying that he didn’t fully comprehend at the time, but does now, its implications to the gay community and it being considered a hate word, similar to any other racial and ethnic slur.

I remember once at a press conference when a fighter was getting carried away on an interview and used the word and White immediately shut him down and said you don’t want to be saying these things.

While UFC having powerful enough political opponents to have kept them out of New York for years, who would have seized on this incident had UFC not reacted immediately, the company’s reaction would have been the same most likely either way. In a major professional sport, if something similar happened, the repercussions would have been similar.

I don’t believe for a second that Diaz used the word as a gay slur as much as it was calling Caraway a slang term for punk ass bitch. That’s silly in itself because Caraway in this instance did nothing wrong as far as accepting the bonus. Accepting a best submission bonus for what was a great submission, after taking the fight on five days notice, is hardly something he deserved any criticism for, and I seriously doubt there was one fighter in UFC who would have turned down that $65,000 check.

But as a UFC fighter using that word in a public forum is going to have repercussions. If it didn’t, at this stage of the game, UFC would heavily risk losing sponsors, empowering enemies and media pressure that could threaten its television contract. The company in this situation had no choice but to act quickly, which they did, and deliver a significant punishment.

Regarding the three-month suspension, which would end on 8/16, it is likely not to delay Diaz his next cycled fight, since his last fight was on 4/20, his loss to Josh Thomson in San Jose. However, that does mean UFC will not use Diaz for any paid public appearances during that time period. And besides, the real fine of $20,000 is very significant and does send a message. And the key here is to make it clear what the organization doesn’t, and quite frankly, can’t tolerate, and this made that clear.

And in the lack of understanding how to not make the situation worse, Diaz’s manager, Mike Kogan, after Diaz was put on a temporary suspension, said how Diaz didn’t mean it as a racial slur, but was using the term as it’s used in the Urban dictionary.

“That one word did not mean homosexual, it was not intended to be homosexual. It was not meant to have a homophobic connotation at all. The word for years and years and years also means b****, little punk, little whiny, little f***ers. That’s what he meant with what he said.

“What Bryan Caraway did was a b**** move. It was a b**** move. First you chase Dana all over the f***ing internet, begging him for a f***ing bonus, which I think is a b**** move because I’m sure he’s got Dana’s phone number, and if not, he could probably get a hold of it. Then, after that you get the damn check and you go out there and you gloat and you want to kiss ass, so you go, `Oh, I hate weed. I think weed sucks and Pat Healy’s a retard for doing it’ Listen, if Pat Healy didn’t do what he did, you wouldn’t have the f***ing check first of all. Second of all, I think the kid’s suffering enough right now. He doesn’t need your gloating you little f***. It’s a b**** move. That’s all that Nate said.”

“Nate doesn’t feel remorse for what he said,” said Kogan on The MMA Hour a few days later. “I don’t feel remorse for what he said. I don’t feel remorse for defending what he said or elaborating on what he said. Because it was not a homophobic statement. It was not intended to offend homosexuals. We weren’t even talking about homosexuals.”

On 5/18, Diaz sent out another tweet that read, “urstillasorryassbitch.”

Caraway likely got heat because of an interview he did with MMA Junkie.com regarding accepting the bonus. Healy comes across as a hard-working blue collar guy, one who has fought for years on smaller shows in anonymity, lost his share, but rebounded to take out one of the best lightweights in the division on 4/27. There was tremendous sympathy toward a guy who isn’t making big money fighting, losing $135,000, over a marijuana test.

The arguments have been made for years regarding fighters who get major punishment for marijuana as compared to those who use steroids, considered by most to be a far more significant violation. The feeling is marijuana isn’t cheating, and usage isn’t going to change the outcome of a fight, nor put the opponent at a competitive disadvantage.

However, marijuana is against the rules. While I had great sympathy for Healy due to him losing so much money over marijuana, the reality is every fighter knows the rules ahead of time. The rules of MMA regarding passing drug tests are well known. MMA is hardly the only sport where a drug test failure costs you a win. Rules on performance bonuses have been laid out.

Whether the rules should be changed is a different issue. Marc Ratner of UFC went before the Nevada commission to argue more leniency toward marijuana use; and Dana White said the commission was crazy for fining Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. $900,000 when he failed a test (Nevada’s fine of fighters for drug test violations is based on a percentage of their purse the night of the violation and the 30% fine is consistent, just that Chavez Jr. was earning so much more than any other fighter busted in history).

It is the athletic commissions who are in charge of drug testing. It’s a sad situation for Healy, but there was no other possible alternative. When it’s being compared to fighters being allowed to use testosterone replacement therapy and fight with it, I get the argument. In theory, TRT isn’t a bad thing when used as it’s supposed to be for people who have a health deficiency. In theory. Obviously there are fighters who have used the loophole to use more than what should be allowed, as the Nate Marquardt situation showed. Allowing use for a fighter who needed it because they had prior burned out their system on prior PED use is a very different issue. With Vitor Belfort, with a positive test in his past, now being allowed to use it at 36, yeah, that raises a lot of questions and that’s one that a lot of people in the sport have huge problems with. But none of that is a logical defense for what happened to Healy.

“It’s known up front that checks are held until everyone passes the drug test,” wrote White. “Brian Caraway gets the SON now. Healy did himself dirty.”

The company has its rules on bonuses and had no alternative in this situation. Whether commissions should change their stance on marijuana and TRT are both debatable points. Perhaps the fairest thing is implementing the same code on marijuana regarding increasing the amount in the system that constitutes a failure. Marijuana is not banned outside of competition. If a commission does one of those rare tests six weeks out, they are not checking for marijuana. The idea that a fighter goes into the cage with a high concentration should be disciplined but a low concentration, indicating use days earlier, wouldn’t be an issue, may be the best solution. But until that change is in play, fighters have to abide by the rules and UFC has to abide by its rules.

And a first-time offender for marijuana should not be treated the same as a first-time offender for steroids. But repeat offenders have to realize they are going to get significantly disciplined.

It was the same argument used when Nick Diaz was suspended for longer than Alistair Overeem. But it was a weak argument because while I, and most, believe the commission erred and Overeem should have had to have waited another year to apply for a license, which was commission rules, rather than given a nine month window, none of that is significant to Diaz’s punishment.

What exactly should the commission have done with Diaz on a second violation, with his track record, when he had promised the same commission under oath on the first violation that he had learned his lesson, and would no longer use marijuana? Then, after his second failure, when asked when he started using it again, he said probably when he got home that same day. Their hands were tied and the punishment was going to have to be significant.

Still, Caraway got people mad, and in fact, he later regretted what he said, with his remarks on the subject, which may have infuriated Nate Diaz.

“All I’ve got to say is that’s some expensive weed,” Caraway said to MMAJunkie.com. “I like Healy a lot. I came up through the fighting ranks with him. We used to train together at Team Quest. I love the guy. But I have absolutely zero remorse or guilt. I hate weed. I cannot stand it. I’ve never tried it. I’ve never smoked a drug in my life. So I have absolutely zero tolerance for people that do it. I don’t care if it’s legal in some places or not. I think it’s absolutely ridiculous. Whether it’s legal in real life or not, they tell you to follow the rules. You need to follow the rules.”

Another reason for Diaz’s remarks may have stemmed from things Caraway said in 2012 before the Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate fight. Rousey had made a remark about Tate’s boyfriend, and he responded by calling her an unintelligent bimbo, and saying, “If she wants to challenge a man, I’ll knock her teeth down her throat then break her arm,” and later, “She gonna talk smack, she needs to know her place” and even, in a tweet sent to C.M. Punk who somehow was involved in this discussion, “Oh, I don’t hit women. But she (is) not a women. She gonna act like a dude she can deal with the consequences.”

Rousey has frequently trained with Nick and Nate Diaz.

Caraway ended up getting blasted from other fighters besides Diaz.

Michelle Ould, a Bellator fighter, went on Twitter saying “Dude use (sic) to sell my ex-roommate PED’s, but he hates weed. Go figure.”

Caraway said that was B.S. to Ariel Helwani, saying he’s against all drug use, but did say he felt he was too harsh in a prior interview regarding fighters who smoke pot.

He also wrote on twitter, “That’s a f’ing lie 100% either on your part or whoever you roommate is, so nice try on getting a lil attention.”

Then, Cat Zingano claimed Caraway threw an elbow at her on 4/13, before Zingano’s fight with Caraway’s girlfriend, Miesha Tate.

“(He) smiled back in my face and then elbowed me in the head at weigh-ins,” she said. “I was pissed. I considered him in that same respect. I am a fighter all the same, but that was dirty and cheap to do to anyone, let alone a girl. (He and Tate) were both in on it, which makes it even more disturbing. If my husband or son ever pulled something like that, I would be their biggest problem. I won’t be bulled nor condone it.”

Caraway also denied that happened, which led to Maurcio Zingano, Cat’s husband, saying it did happen but that Cat didn’t want to report it to UFC because she said she would knock Caraway’s girlfriend out with an elbow.

Vitor Belfort earned himself the No. 1 contender position at middleweight, as well as a ton of controversy, with a first round knockout of Strikeforce champion Luke Rockhold in the main event of UFC’s 5/18 show in Brazil.

Belfort led a Brazilian contingent that won 12 of the 13 fights on the show, although three of those fights were a given since they were Brazilian vs. Brazilian.

But at 36, with Belfort’s freaky physique while at the same time using testosterone replacement therapy, all kinds of questions went into the fight. And even more came out of it.

Rockhold, who noted growing up with Belfort as one of his favorite fighters, was ripping on his TRT usage before the fight.

“I think it’s crap, I’m not going to lie about it, I’ve said that before,” he said in an interview with Bleacher Report. “I don’t think he should be cleared for TRT–he’s a steroid user in the past and his body transformation is just unheard of. I’ve seen guys on TRT and they don’t look like Vitor. His transformation from when he fought Anderson (Silva) to what he is now, he looks like a completely different human being. It doesn’t look natural, doesn’t look right. I have a hard time believing he’s under the legal limits for TRT. I believe he’s far exceeding that.”

This led to two confrontations between the two. Belfort tried to intimidate Rockhold at the press conference. Then, after the weigh-ins, Rockhold started walking toward Belfort. He kept walking forward and was going to bump into him when Belfort shoved him back, hard. This led to a pull-apart, and Belfort did a throat-slashing motion.

After being knocked out with a spinning kick to the jaw, a finish so spectacular it’ll be under consideration for knockout of the year, Rockhold would not blame TRT, just saying he got caught with a spinning kick.

This led to a new issue. By all rights, with his consecutive knockouts over Michael Bisping and Rockhold, Belfort should get the next title shot at the winner of the 7/6 middleweight title fight between Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman.

If it’s Silva, the fight would be so big UFC could finally do the soccer stadium show in Rio de Janeiro they’ve talked about. Silva and Belfort are the two biggest MMA stars in the country. Their 2011 fight, won by Silva with a first round front kick, was the catalyst for the explosion in popularity of UFC in the country.

However, if the fight is in Nevada, there is some question whether Belfort would be allowed to do TRT. Keith Kizer, the Executive Director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, has said that he didn’t think they would approve TRT for a fighter who had previously tested positive for steroids. Belfort tested positive for testosterone and was fined and suspended in Nevada in 2006, prior to a loss to Dan Henderson.

It’s the first time in UFC history where the venue may play a significant part in what is allowable for one of the fighters in a championship fight. That alone speaks of the controversy.

Added testosterone was not going to give Belfort the technique and split second timing to enable him to land the kick on Rockhold. But it could make the difference in the kick hurting Rockhold, and finishing him as it did. Part of Belfort’s career rebirth has been adding new techniques, but the power and physical changes simply can’t be overlooked.

Brian Stann, after the fight, on Twitter, wrote, in response to people who claimed TRT had nothing to do with the knockout: “I disagree. I have trained with guys pre and post testosterone usage and the difference is incredible. Speed and power. I am not trying to be a jerk and not jealous of other fighters success. I am secure in who I am. Allowing pro fighters to inject test is just plain ridiculous. In a day and age where we discover new long-term effects of concussions and how horrible they are, I speak out of concern for my peers.”

The situation got worse in the post fight press conference. When John Morgan, in as nice and polite a manner as possible, asked Belfort about TRT, Belfort lost his cool, saying it was boring and asking if somebody would beat him up. He later got mad when a Brazilian reporter asked him the same question.

Belfort did apologize to a degree, saying, “To all my fans and to all the reporters that were there after the press conference, I would like to ask for forgiveness the way I answered about TRT. I recognize that I answered in an immature way, but it was the tenth time that reporter asked the same question. No excuse! I made a wrong call and I am here to ask for forgiveness.”

The show was a normal show, really built almost exclusively around the main event. The show did a 1.0 rating and 1.3 million viewers on FX, down from 1.86 million when Belfort fought Bisping on 1/19. The number is exactly average for a UFC on FX main card, as the ten prior shows (seven regular shows and three TUF finals) average a 1.0 rating and 1.3 million viewers. This was the final live main card on FX, with the former FX shows moving to FS 1 starting 8/17. Five more prelim show, for the next four PPVs and one FOX special, are still to air on FX. The station’s final UFC broadcast is scheduled as the prelims for the 8/3 show in Rio de Janeiro.

The prelims on Fuel did a 0.35 rating and 156,000 viewers, up 18% from the 132,000 average for FX prelims.

The live show at Arena Jaragua in Santa Catarina drew a sellout 7,642 fans. The paid was around 6,000 and was pretty well sold out the first day tickets were put on sale.

The other fight of note, the UFC debut of Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza, saw the BJJ expert submit Chris Camozzi in the first round. Souza has looked thus far like a potential top middleweight contender, but we first have to see him against a top-five level fighter.

There was one controversial decision, in a fight with Rafael dos Anjos and Evan Dunham. I thought all three rounds were close but had Dunham winning the first and third. All three judges went 29-28 for dos Anjos. The reaction we heard from readers was negative on the decision. Dana White called it a robbery. To me, it was close, although I had Dunham.

The number of significant strikes was 68 for Dunham and 66 for Dos Anjos, plus Dunham got three takedowns and Dos Anjos had zero. As far as round-by-round strikes, Dos Anjos had a solid edge in round won (20-12 in significant strikes), took round two very close (20-19 in significant strikes) and Dunham won the third in strikes 37-26. However, our poll went 75% for Dunham, 15% for Dos Anjos and 10% had it a draw.

Belfort and Souza got $50,000 bonuses for best knockout and best submission. The show’s opening match with Lucas Martins of Brazil beating Jeremy Larson got the best fight award, giving each man a $50,000 bonus.

Renan Barao suffered torn ligaments in his right foot in training and is out of the main event on the 6/15 UFC PPV show in Winnipeg where he was defending the interim bantamweight title against Eddie Wineland. Dan Henderson vs. Rashad Evans, the previous No. 2 match, will now be the main event, but because contracts had already been signed, it will remain a three-round fight. The one thing about that show is it was the first PPV show where focusing the advertising on the main event would have been a mistake. Nobody was going to care about Barao vs. Wineland or buy a show for them, but Henderson vs. Evans matches two people who have been around for a long time. There’s no issue with tickets, since they sold 13,000 tickets for $3 million as soon as they were put on sale since it’s the first time in a city that has been a strong PPV market for years. While Henderson isn’t a big draw, he’s multiple times that of Barao and Wineland. Evans can be a great draw with the right opponent. Mauricio Shogun Rua vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira is a decent semi even though both have seen better days. Usually a show is hurt bad losing the main event. To me, this isn’t hurt at all by it. I’ve even had people suggest it helps the show because the advertising focus will be on two fighters people know and believe are top fighters. But I think they’d have promoted both matches equally had the title match not fallen out, because it was no secret Henderson vs. Evans had the best chance of drawing. UFC added Roy Nelson vs. Stipe Miocic to the show as a new PPV fight. They are also looking for an opponent for Wineland and if they get one, they will do a six-fight PPV card instead of the usual five.

Josh Barnett signed a multi-fight contract. No return date was announced. Barnett went to the finals of the Strikeforce Grand Prix tournament before losing via five round decision to Daniel Cormier. When Strikeforce closed up in January, talks between the two sides fell apart based on a stipulation that has never been revealed. It made sense for Barnett, 35, to return to UFC because there were no other big money options and he’s getting older so needs to make the big money when he can. Signing the contract would end Barnett’s career as a pro wrestler for the IGF in Japan, because UFC insists on exclusivity. Barnett beat Randy Couture in 2002 to win the UFC heavyweight title, but tested positive for steroids in that fight and had to vacate the title. There were very bitter contract talks about a new deal, as Barnett wanted far more money than UFC was willing to pay. Barnett ended up signing with New Japan Pro Wrestling for a Tokyo Dome match where the guy who never lost the UFC title then lost against IWGP champion Yuji Nagata. Barnett spent several years for New Japan and he later went to the IGF where he was the top foreign star.

The Association of Boxing Commissions will have a teleconference on 5/28 to discuss WADA’s new stance on marijuana. WADA (the World Anti-doping Association) announced that the threshold for a positive test would change from 15 ng/ml (generally speaking catching usage for a week or so back, although that time can vary based) to 150 ng/ml (generally means usage very close to the event). Currently, the ABC for MMA and boxing is keeping the 15 ng/ml threshold due to concern marijuana can elevate the pain threshold, a performance edge, or it can slow reaction time, a disadvantage. The UFC, though Marc Ratner, lobbied Nevada to change its policies on marijuana.

dream

Joan Jett, who met with Dana White on 5/17, will be appearing at the December PPV where Rousey faces Cat Zingano. Rousey uses “Bad Reputation,” a 1981 song by Jett as her entrance music. In the 80s, Ted DiBiase in Mid South Wrestling and Bill Dundee when he made his heel turn on Jerry Lawler, both used it as their entrance music and in music videos. That was one of my all-time favorite rock songs back in that era.

Brandon Vera is moving back to heavyweight, to face Ben Rothwell on the 8/31 show in Milwaukee. Rothwell is from Kenosha, WI, originally. Vera will be giving away a lot of size and strength to most heavyweights, so on the surface, this seems like a bad move.

Jacob Volkmann, who was recently cut after going 6-2, said he’s very bitter about his release. Volkmann was always getting into trouble on his interviews and that probably played a part on his getting cut when the option was available, considering he wasn’t any kind of a star. Volkmann said, “They always claim that they treat the fighters so well. Yeah, they treat the top 5% of the fighters well, the ones that are on the main card all the time. They don’t treat the rest of them very well. The healthcare plan is horrible, with a $1,500 deductible per injury. The catastrophic injury insurance is not even really good insurance. There’s no retirement fund. There’s no signing bonus. You start off at six-and-six ($6,000 guaranteed and a $6,000 win bonus). You’re really not making too much money because you’re self- employed, so you’re paying the self-employment tax and you’re paying the regular tax and income tax. So you’re paying twice as much in tax. They claim they’re treating the fighters well, but they’re not.”

Ben Askren defends the welterweight title against tournament winner Andrey Koreshkov (13-0) on 7/31 in Albuquerque. The key is this is also a Wednesday night, so it may indicate Wednesday as the new home for Bellator, meaning it’ll go head-to-head with UFC Night on FS 1. Bellator still has Thursdays booked at press time for two fall dates in California, but I’d think that’s a lock to be changed.

Regarding the HHH angle, apparently the working idea is to lead to Stephanie, Vince (and perhaps even the kids) going on television and begging HHH to stop wrestling for fear of the damage it has already caused him. As of right now, one story we were told is that several family members will be on television when it comes time for his return. However, another source said there are several different ideas and nothing is certain on where the angle is going.

Carano on Johnson in an interview with Collider.com: “He’s just a really wonderful man. I’ve heard that about him. People say, `I just love working with Dwayne,’ and it was exactly that. He’s such a pleasure to be around. At the same time, for me, knowing where he’s been and gone and kind of having a similar (background), not exactly the same, but a relatability to that, I have so much respect for that.’”

Vio-Lence

Banned
Carano on Johnson in an interview with Collider.com: “He’s just a really wonderful man. I’ve heard that about him. People say, `I just love working with Dwayne,’ and it was exactly that. He’s such a pleasure to be around. At the same time, for me, knowing where he’s been and gone and kind of having a similar (background), not exactly the same, but a relatability to that, I have so much respect for that.’”

thanks for another insightful essay friend, I have to quote this again for the clairvoyance of OT2.

and damn at Brian Cann dropping the truth bombs on new old Victor's oatmeal body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom