• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddream

Banned
I'm fairy certain there are times when Johny's attire consists of catfish covering his arms, so that's a good look all things considered.

Pretty confident that Jones will win, but it'll be interesting to see him fight somebody his own size for once, even though he still has a crazy reach advantage.

Ba gawd Hendricks has ugly aesthetics.

First time I am looking forward to a night of fights in months. Got 2 episodes of Fight Master to watch and than the real action. Bellator has really grown on me.

First time I am looking forward to a night of fights in months. Got 2 episodes of Fight Master to watch and than the real action. Bellator has really grown on me.

I tried watching a couple episodes of Fight Master but I couldn't get into it. Bellator usually does put on pretty decent fights, though.

Dysun

6klxDuc.jpg

Never realized how short Johny is.

can looks smaller than both 205ers

Drm and I are willing to do a McKayla focused podcast if you want. We can talk about her new floor routine and another victory in the Vault competition.

I'm just warning you, calling it the "Two Grown-Ass Men Masturbating to Teenage Athleticism Podcast" will probably get you flagged on iTunes. Not to mention put on an FBI watchlist.

But honestly, after that penis-powered Loli game thread, we're probably all on the watchlist anyway, just for being GAFers, so it's a pretty wide net.

brentech

This guy doesn't seem very talented, and he has dominated the entire fight. He'd probably get destroyed by most UFC welterweight fighters. He just doesn't seem to know what to do, even though he's in great dominant positions.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
BAD-MMA GODS HAVE BLESSED US

TITO VS PAGE IN 2013
I can't breathe.

Are Rampage and Mo still buddies? Guess we can look forward to a rematch in the next twelve to eighteen months, with Tito assuring us that once he has his hip replaced and his skull reinforced with titanium he'll be the best Tito Ortiz since he defeated Bader. At least MMA Math suggests he should be the favourite.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I can't breathe.

Are Rampage and Mo still buddies? Guess we can look forward to a rematch in the next twelve to eighteen months, with Tito assuring us that once he has his hip replaced and his skull reinforced with titanium he'll be the best Tito Ortiz since he defeated Bader. At least MMA Math suggests he should be the favourite.
Tito and Rampage are buddies and they said fuck friendship for this fight let's get that paper. Rampage and Mo would do the same.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Wait. Tito is fighting Rampage? I thought they weren't signing UFC washouts. Tito exemplifies UFC washout.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Rampage vs. Tito in 2013 headlining a Bellator PPV.

There's so much wrong with that sentence I don't know where to start.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
What's the over/under on PPV buys for a Tito v. Page Main Event?
We're discussing that in nerdchat. I think 200k is the bar.
--------
So this Bellator card went 9 for 9 in finishes and had the announcement of the ppv. Best Bellator card ever? Best Bellator card ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom