• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned
First of all, Ni No Kuni only exists on the PS3 in the west, so who would be playing it anywhere but in the privacy of their own home? Also, what exactly makes that game embarrassing? Is it the foreign sounding name that isn't 'murican enough and has too many "ee" sounds in it so that you go for the cheap "hur hur" and derisively refer to it as "pee pee time" for some reason? (Or was that just Heel, I forget lol)

Also, many of us are looking forward to Dragon's Crown for the gameplay and the quality of the 2D graphics, not necessarily because of some idiotic sexual attraction to hand drawn women. Muramasa is a damn good game.

NSFW: http://i.minus.com/ibvwzMtqvLVK6l.jpg

ibsx0eWl53ymYc.png

Chamber

love on your sleeve
GAF, gaming side included, is an increasingly terrible place to discuss video games. Don't even bother, pauly.

muddream

Banned
Motorola/Google just announced their "biggest game-changer since the original iPhone" and apparently it's a mid-spec phone for like $600 with the selling point being able to choose the back color lol.

I'm a sucker. I bought into the hype. I sold my HTC One today for $400 and I switched to T-Mobile and I was going to buy this phone because I thought the rumours of it being unlocked for around $300 were true. I'm an idiot. I'm out the HTC One and now I'm so pissed at Goolge for releasing this mid range phone at high end prices (on contract) that I could get an iPhone 5 for the same damn price. Stupid google!

G) No Response.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
One of the unintended benefits of working at a strip club is I can play games like Bayonetta, Catherine, Dragon's Crown, etc... in public and no one bats an eye. In fact my friends (some of which work with me as well) get a kick out of them.

Motorola/Google just announced their "biggest game-changer since the original iPhone" and apparently it's a mid-spec phone for like $600 with the selling point being able to choose the back color lol.
Like I said in that thread, it's the mobile industry equivalent of Nintendo announcing that Retro Studios is working on fucking Donkey Kong while announcing a BRAND NEW 3D MARIO GAME FOR WII U that turns out to be another Mario 3D Land but for the Wii U.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
cumbr what do you do with your wii-u?

Watch it collect dust.

To be honest, I'll have to re-evaluate my Wii U ownership after Bayonetta 2 drops. I always knew it would be a Nintendo box but I was hoping for IPs like Star Fox, Metroid and F-Zero while they seem content to rehash Mario & friends.

MjFrancis

I love Zombie, and hey it would be pretty damn amazing to have a champion who fights like him. My bet is on him getting put to sleep though.
This is the bet every sane man will take.

I'm only hoping that Aldo gives us a few rounds of sports entertainment before he finishes, seeing how the Korean Zombie has the best sports entertainment record in the UFC as far as I'm concerned -

Five fight honors.
Three wins.
No decisions.
Pure budo my friends. Pure budo.

MjFrancis

Otherwise the casual crowd would be all Chan Sung Who?

Sad, but true. One of the many fighters that validate the existence of the FW weight class and most people following the sport probably don't even know who he is.

Heel

I don't see any mention of Bellator at all.

What? Surely it has to be there...that is the top 100 cable television shows on a Wednesday, which includes a midnight airing of a King of Queens rerun on TV Land, a 1:30AM airing of Duck Dynasty, and a show where Joe Rogan looks for a chupacabra.

What's the over/under on PPV buys for a Tito v. Page Main Event?
So we're setting the bar for Page vs. Toto way lower than 200k, right?

I'm saying 250k

I'm sure Dana is happy with ESPN for this
3iboyuL.png
Its true though. And its only happening cause Aldo cried long and hard about having to fight Pettis so Pettis became 'injured'.

The line right now is -800 to 550. I think the last title fight this lopsided was Silva vs Bonnar.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Tito is wrasslin too?
0001_unbo.gif

I did watch the replay from last night. Terrible as I thought it would be. I liked when he almost said UFC.

Heel

Uh, has Dixie ever seen Tito "Seraldo Bobbyloo" Ortiz work a mic? Someone might want to forward her the Cyborg presser where he froze up in front of about half a dozen reporters.

Uh, has Dixie ever seen Tito "Seraldo Bobbyloo" Ortiz work a mic? Someone might want to forward her the Cyborg presser where he froze up in front of about half a dozen reporters.

To be fair.. half of that was his spine seizing because he hadn't oiled it it awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom