• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
1374181307983i3uou.gif

I cant get over those shitty Bellator numbers. I want my weekly dose of mma without someone screaming in my ear. Michael Schiavello is bexoming the Dick Vitale of mma

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Judging by the odds, there's a lot of squash matches. Let's see how many people they trick into thinking the card was good at the end of the night.

Heel

Can we secretly switch to a new sport? Frisbee? that good? I mean cant be worse than askren for 25 minutes.

I'm down for curling, strongman competitions, spelling bees, darts or trick shot pool.

Anyone who has watched ESPN2 knows that Stefano Pelinga can work a crowd better than anyone in the Ultimate.

4sQKpUT.jpg

ShaneB

I thought the 163 prelims were all great, and the main card was decent enough. Fast forward helps sure, but I enjoyed myself.

muddream

Banned
Broken foot probably from his first and only lowkick, I've sprained my foot before by awkwardly hitting the fucking thigh... it looked like Aldo hit the knee.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Dude better watch out, a bunch of Jackson Winkeljohn MMA fighters will run up on him and win by decision.

It reminds me of that line from Suburban Commando.

Jackson/Winklejohn: Do you have any idea what we are gonna do to you, if we find one itty, bitty scratch on the car?
Thief: Let me guess. You're gonna pound my face. Break every bone in my body. Then you're gonna drag me across a gravel road and feed my remains to a warthog. Is that about right?
Jackson/Winklejohn What are you nuts? This is the 2010s. We're gonna split decision you.

Heel

M-1 Korea: Monster War

Xsmz6ze.jpg

Dave Keeley vs. Brett Rogers
Jeff Monson vs. Douglas Humberto
Daniel Acacio vs. Yuki Sasaki
Dave Menne vs. Silmar Sombra
Yun Seob Kwak vs. Henrique Shiguemot
Crazy Kwang Lee vs. Ezekiel Kondo
Bum Chan Kang vs. Alexandre Ramos
Doo Jae Jung vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida
Ben Lagman vs. Danny Mitchell

ib0Kifuca7XQmW.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
"I had a nightmare with Weidman, but I don’t fear him," Anderson said during the radio interview. "He is determined, but has two arms and two legs just like me. Now I’ll bring Chuck Norris (to my camp). I’ll bring both, Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal."

Bet the farm on Wildman Weidman, brehs.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
The 163 thread was more entertaining than the card :/

edit: Well, partly because of Machida losing the decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom