• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the upcoming UFC schedule - something on Wednesday, Saturday, and next Wednesday. Makes up for the lack of stuff going on over the summer.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Vinny Magalhaes vs. Jeff Monson.

Global Warrior Challenge 2: USA vs. Brazil, November 9th.

Also appearing on the card: Drew Fickett, Kendall Grove, Bobby Lashley, Jake Heun, Dennis Hallman, Ray Cooper, Jerome Martinez, and Tony Hervey.

I'm sure Heel's international satellite is already prepared for that one.

Vio-Lence

Banned
hot chicks are in the eye of the beholder breh. your 7 or 8 could be my 4 or 5 and vice versa.

Loving the upcoming UFC schedule - something on Wednesday, Saturday, and next Wednesday. Makes up for the lack of stuff going on over the summer.

yes filling our lives with mediocrity. great!

yes filling our lives with mediocrity. great!

I'm pretty excited for Condit/Kampmann, Cerrone/dos Anjos, Henderson/Pettis, Barnett/Mir, Koch/Poirier, and seeing Vera return to HW to fight Ben Rothwell. I gotta admit, there's almost no fights I'm really interested in seeing for the Brazil card next Wednesday but some (free) UFC is better than no UFC.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I didn't know there was a Brazil card coming up. I wonder who's fighting.

UFC Fight Night: Teixeira vs. Bader

iKdyBkxsXyae3.gif

Dysun

Some good fights over the course of the week

Pettis vs Ben St. Pierre 2
Conduit vs Kampmann 2
Barnett vs Mir
Bader vs Tex Mex
Cerrone vs Dos Anjos
Okami vs Jacare

Silva torn his ACL?

Looks like they are setting up Vitor or Chael vs Weidman
lmfao at another Chael title shot

I just hope we do not see Vitor vs Hendo

Heel

I just read that the great Stephen A. Smith called out Dana White on First Take, wanting to talk to him about why so many fighters are disgrunted with the UFC. Anyone catch this?

Don't be scared, homie.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
US Open starts today, brehs. Get hype for some athleticism.

I just read that the great Stephen A. Smith called out Dana White on First Take, wanting to talk to him about why so many fighters are disgrunted with the UFC. Anyone catch this?

Don't be scared, homie.

A conversation between Dana White and Screamin A Smith sounds like the least appealing thing ever.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Hold up... Bendo vs. Pettis is this week?

And more depressingly: it's September on Sunday? Man, this month has flown by.

ShaneB

Not having standards must be nice.

It's a no win situation either way, so I don't get why you folks are always complaining. Either there are times like this where there are multiple cards in a short span, or you get cards 6 week apart, and you will all still complain that the cards suck, or that fighters don't fight enough, or that fighters get injured because of inactivity, etc etc etc.

Rampage and Tito are going to come on SportsCenter to promote their fight. What excuses do you think they will give for not being in the Ultimate anymore?

Heel

UFC signs Alan Patrick and Garett Whiteley to face off at UFC Fight Night 29

I think it's safe to say at this point that the UFC's proclamation that it would be cutting 100 fighters this year was all smoke and no fire. In fact the UFC roster is 18 fighters larger than it was just 3 months ago.

In fact the UFC roster is 18 fighters larger than it was just 3 months ago.

18 fighters larger than it was just 3 months ago.

18 fighters larger

jRvOcFxYRO9Ly_e.jpg

alan patrick is brazilian too, lol

like john lineker.

i wonder what that name sounds like when it's said by a brazilian, like hal catnip or something

Heel

alan patrick is brazilian too, lol

like john lineker.

i wonder what that name sounds like when it's said by a brazilian, like hal catnip or something

That moment when you find out Carlo "Neo" Prater is actually from Brazil and not just some kid from Oklahoma who watched too many NHB tapes.

M41Xo1w.png

It's a no win situation either way, so I don't get why you folks are always complaining. Either there are times like this where there are multiple cards in a short span, or you get cards 6 week apart, and you will all still complain that the cards suck, or that fighters don't fight enough, or that fighters get injured because of inactivity, etc etc etc.

Yup, a lot of the regulars here are just too jaded and/or cynical.

Heel

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time is undefeated.
MMA-GAF |OT5| Gods and Frauds
MMA-GAF |OT5| Quantity Over Quality
MMA-GAF |OT5| Shattered Auras and Derailed Hype Trains
MMA-GAF |OT5| Now you're just making up names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom