• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Ronda already has the belt, breh.

ku-xlarge.gif

dream

I suspect Don doesn't have permission to use the Zuffa-owned footage in the video, and I think someone should tell Dana about this.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Well. Merry Christmas MMA GAF bros.

And to all of you with shitty jobs, take solace in the fact you don't have to work today... unlike me.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'm off for two weeks until Jan 6th. I'll be dreading that Sunday night.

That sounds amazing.

The only vacation I've got to look forward to is Chinese New Year at the end of January. And I only get six days off including the weekend. That's a kick in the balls even before you consider that this year I got nine days.

Black cloud indeed. Got into a car accident last night. That was fun. No i wasnt driving the wife's father was. Spun out on the highway and hit a divider. My right hand and ankle are double their normal size. My right eye is half swollen shut and the right side of my face looks like it got dragged across pavement. But hey. Other then that? My back hurts.

Happy fucking christmas

Black cloud indeed. Got into a car accident last night. That was fun. No i wasnt driving the wife's father was. Spun out on the highway and hit a divider. My right hand and ankle are double their normal size. My right eye is half swollen shut and the right side of my face looks like it got dragged across pavement. But hey. Other then that? My back hurts.

Happy fucking christmas

An excuse to get a prescription though! Celebrate good times, cmon!

(get well soon buddy)

Vio-Lence

Banned

Happy fucking christmas
I'm sorry to hear that friend. I wish you a quick recovery.

Happy fucking christmas

Nah nah nothing will happen to you balkanian tough bastard! :) Idemo dalje! :D

Wish ya a great recovery and happy christmas to all of you. Lets be kind and lovely to others just for once in your life...

An excuse to get a prescription though! Celebrate good times, cmon!

(get well soon buddy)

I'm sorry to hear that friend. I wish you a quick recovery.

Nah nah nothing will happen to you balkanian tough bastard! :) Idemo dalje! :D

Wish ya a great recovery and happy christmas to all of you. Lets be kind and lovely to others just for once in your life...

Thank you friends. Its just mainly my hand that hurts. My giant head absorbed the impact fairly well. Mak id be all for the pills except the last time i was on them i flew off the handle with the quickness. Sato ..glava je bosanska. nije pametna ali je debela.

ShaneB

That sounds amazing.

The only vacation I've got to look forward to is Chinese New Year at the end of January. And I only get six days off including the weekend. That's a kick in the balls even before you consider that this year I got nine days.

=( As much as I hate my job, yes I am thankful I get plenty of vacation time.

Merry Christmas to MMA-GAF. Let's celebrate togetherness in our love for men beating each other up in controlled environments and conditions.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I just watched Man of Steel on blu ray. What an awful movie. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it's the worst movie I've seen on 2013. How could Warner Bros/DC fuck up a Superman reboot that bad?

Top Bottom