• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

65402-zoolander-crazy-pills-gif-6laR.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 9m
UFC President @danawhite will appear on SportsCenter at 4:30 ET to announce breaking news. Join us on ESPNews.

Announcing FightPass, i guess.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
LOOOOOOOLLL Cruz. Amazing!!

Stripped finally.

Faber vs Barao

Want to do ViTRTor v Wildman in Vegas.

Feel bad for Cruz, but I hope this shows the Ultimate once and for all that holding up the belt for a guy with a long-term injury is a bad idea. Sucks when injury results in losing the title, but this is a business, and you have to be fair to all the other, healthy guys who want the shot too.

Oh I can't wait for the chirping from the Faber-haters.

Sometimes I feel like im reading a MISC thread on here.

also lulz @ Cruz. He might as well retire at this point.

Sucks for Urijah that he has to face Barao again. I think he can beat Cruz, but Barao is just a bad fight for him

Whenever you post i hear 'my masseeraaatttii does 185' in my head.

LOOOOOOOLLL Cruz. Amazing!!

Stripped finally.

Faber vs Barao

Want to do ViTRTor v Wildman in Vegas.

About friggin time. Besides, I don't believe he should come back for an immediate title contender fight. That's a ridiculously tough challenge to be gone for 2.5+ years and your first fight back is against 'a MONSTER' like Hen In Barao.

On Belfort

"How old is Vitor, 36?" Weidman asked later. "And now you're allowed to have a 17 year- old's testosterone?"
"He's the one who got caught cheating once. Now he's taking TRT and I don't think it's right. I did hear from other TRT users, not to mention names, but I've heard TRT is a good way to cover up other things."
"I feel like I'm on another level than him," Weidman said. "I think it's a great fight for me. I think I can beat him no matter what he's done. It's more legit if I'm beating up a juicer, if that's what you want to consider him."

On Silva

"I still think he should be known as the greatest of all-time. ... He got knocked out the first fight by me, he never got knocked out before. Then the second fight, gets dropped in the first round, then he breaks leg on me when he's known as a as kicker. It's going to be tough for him, I wish him the best, I want him to come back and do great things."

This white boy is throwing heavy leather at these favela rats.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Vitor has both science and Jesus on his side. I can see Weidman dealing with one or the other, but overcoming both is gonna be a tough task.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Hopefully Weidman gets Ryuto after he destroys Belfort. Just have him finish off all the remaining Brazillian heroes. Hell, lets give Wand a title shot.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Ryoto might be interesting for Weidman. No wrestler aside from Jones ever did anything to him.
Davis held him down long enough to win a decision. Weidman beat Davis in college wrestling. The maths is airtight.

TheChits

So 171 looks pretty crazy
Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler
Carlos Condit vs. Tyron Woodley
Hector Lombard vs. Jake Shields
Myles Jury vs. Diego Sanchez
Kelvin Gastelum vs. Rick Story
Ovince St. Preux vs. Thiago Silva
Robert McDaniel vs. Tor Troeng
Alex Garcia vs. Sean Spencer
Will Campuzano vs. Darrell Montague
Dennis Bermudez vs. Jimy Hettes