• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

I can't tell you how many hours I sunk into those Aki games, they really stepped it up big time in WCW Revenge. My mind was blown on how accurate the special moves looked. Like Kevin Nash, DDP & Hall having moves perfectly animated moves and not generically horrible versions of a powerbomb.

When No Mercy came out, I was the GOAT at that CAW. I recreated so many guys that look like AKI made them.

I also got VPW 2 in between WM 2000 and No Mercy. Renamed the entire roster in English with their real names. This made me familiar with Japanese wrestlers and some MMA fighters.

I just successfully turned a bunch of my shirts into extra mediums at the laundromat.

tumblr_m13luvDrvp1qbw0gqo1_500.gif

MjFrancis

Did you select Extra Hot every chance you got, Astro?

I've found that if I order size Large T-Shirts direct from Taiwan that they are already extra medium. If I shrunk them they'd become a Youth Large.

I've found that if I order size Large T-Shirts direct from Taiwan that they are already extra medium. If I shrunk them they'd become a Youth Large.

I may or may not have pressed a button and forgot i pressed it and then pressed it again a time or ..several. On the bright side if my ballet career ever takes off I wont have to worry about attire.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to appeal to the MMA-GAF Judge's Panel to make a formal apology so I can be cleared to post again in the Octagon.

There were some comments made in jest elsewhere, my comments don't reflect the views of MMA-GAF. There'€™s no place for discrimination within our organization at any level. MMA-GAF is built on principles of respect, and any statements to the contrary are not acceptable.

I understand what is required and expected of me as a poster under the terms of my promotion agreement. MMA-GAF has a policy of inclusion and respect for all people and I understand the importance of being more aware of my actions and words.

I hope McKayla-GAF will accept my heartfelt apology and clear me to post again.

I see the other MMA-GAF is representing in the fb comments on this article about a 23 year old man's relationship with a child.

http://www.bjpenn.com/texas-bjj-gym-owner-arrested-for-sexual-assault-of-underage-student/

is this him? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qto_Sx4Id6k&list=WLD0BE9431A48A7CBC

Sensei Doug Duggart shows off the self-defense techniques taught at his dojo in Highpoint, North CarolIna.

If not you guys should still check it out. I've never seen a BJJ guy take on multiple enemies like this. At 0:50 he easily takes down a bigger dude with no effort at all.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
You realize that warning only makes me want to say it more, right? Hell, I had to be pulled out of Brazil for my own safety when I started red carding people after the 2010 WC.
More power to you. I'd recommend practising some spinning shit as a counter.

I'd like to appeal to the MMA-GAF Judge's Panel to make a formal apology so I can be cleared to post again in the Octagon.

There were some comments made in jest elsewhere, my comments don't reflect the views of MMA-GAF. There'€™s no place for discrimination within our organization at any level. MMA-GAF is built on principles of respect, and any statements to the contrary are not acceptable.

I understand what is required and expected of me as a poster under the terms of my promotion agreement. MMA-GAF has a policy of inclusion and respect for all people and I understand the importance of being more aware of my actions and words.

Were you within arms length i would strike you sir.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

Whilst we're on the subject, no-one in Taiwan washes clothes with hot water. When I told my girlfriend that we use hot water to wash clothes in the West, she looked at me like I was describing some sort of Wicker-Man-esque ritual.

And I don't buy t-shirts here. But that has more to do with my physical dimensions than anything else.

Vio-Lence

Banned

Go back to the squared circle breh. You're done dotta.

strobogo

Banned
10 Bispings would make me go from casually looking at fight results while I'm checking emails to never looking at anything UFC related ever again.

Just finished watching wolf of wall street.

Some of the dialogue was okay but Jonah Hill and his drug tirade was so tiring and absolutely unfunny...my gosh.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
That mass just waved goodbye. I think he left half his body in the locker room.
I treat Overeem's weight like I do Roy Nelson's; assume nothing until weigh-ins. There's only so many times you can trust a picture that people say is proof that they're gonna weigh in 20lbs lighter than normal.

Also, apparently Dana's underground account was hacked and he doesn't actually prefer 10 Bispings over Fedor or know for certain that Rockhold's last name should start with a C.

Top Bottom