• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Bellator announces 4 man tournament for the LHW title.

Bracket 1: Rampage vs Christian M'Pumbu

Bracket 2: King Mo vs Mikhail Zayats

Winner faces off against the winner of Newton vs Veigh

"Yeah, I wasn't interested in doing the tournament," admitted Jackson .. "Why not be champion? A lot of things come with the championship belt. My manager talked me into it, and this is the toughest tournament in MMA. I want to establish myself as top of the food chain."

Heel

I hope the mixed martial stars align on a 47 degree axis and we see the big dipper equinox that is Rampage vs. King Mo. Fingers crossed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the mixed martial stars align on a 47 degree axis and we see the big dipper equinox that is Rampage vs. King Mo. Fingers crossed.

cosigned, please please please universe please.

oh, c'mon, why do you think the brackets are set-up like that.

it's like Masato and Andy Souwer being put in opposite ends so they could meet in the K-1 finals.

Imagine if Rampage loses this?

They are obviously trying to set up King Mo vs Rampage, but don't they know that these set up just never work out the way they are planned?

Heel

oh, c'mon, why do you think the brackets are set-up like that.

it's like Masato and Andy Souwer being put in opposite ends so they could meet in the K-1 finals.

No shit, but let's not act like Rampage is above losing to Christian M'Pumbu, or King Mo can't be starched by Zayats. It's far from a lock.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No shit, but let's not act like Rampage is above losing to Christian M'Pumbu, or King Mo can't be starched by Zayats. It's far from a lock.

Curse of King Mo is gonna deliver, and we're gonna end up with M'Pumbu vs Zayats. They'd better make a loser's bracket to make sure.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Beci2LUCAAAuDsY.jpg:orig

Rumor has it that Shougn Vs Hendo 2 is gonna go down in Brazil. I guess it makes sense as they should both be on the legend circuit at this point.

That's stupid imo, first one was epic. Let it be, it's like making an unnecessary sequel. Give Hendo Ryan Bader or something.

Let him knock out a few dudes.

He lost splits to two dudes that didn't wanna fight him and freak of nature belfort.

Heel

Dan Hardy thinks Georges St-Pierre should have handed his belt to Johny Hendricks after UFC 167

"I think it left the whole division and the whole situation kind of awkward," says Hardy. "A lot of people weren't happy with the decision [over Johny Hendricks]. A lot of people don't feel GSP's in a situation right now where he can just step away from the sport because there are a lot of questions left unanswered.

"The only thing I'm uncomfortable with is the way it was finished, the way it came to an end. I watched the press conference and, for me, the best thing to do would have been for Georges to walk out, hand Johny Hendricks the belt and say, 'I'm done for a while, when I want the belt back I'll come and get it.' Just left it at that."

I can't believe he's getting flak for saying this. 100% on the money.

Top Bottom