• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
You dudes honestly think Dana would have just allowed the belt to be handed over when he could put together a (mediocre) fight instead?

Indeed heel but gsp isn't an honorable fighter. He's been doping and using PEDs for the past decade.

And baiting challengers who get paid with lottery tickets and beer to undergo $70k testing and when they surprise him by agreeing, he gets his lawyer involved to find out exactly what is being tested for and when the tests will occur.

ijpPJsFQypZJ3.gif

Aww man poor Hendo. Just saw the rematch with Shogun is gonna be in Brazil. I assume Shogun is gonna be pumped up with Venom.

Tu vai morrer

__

EDIT: John Hackleman: "I failed to change Chuck's fighting style at the end of his career." Don't worry buddy - love Chuck but he had a glass jaw at the end. Nothing you could've done about that.

MjFrancis

Here's hoping Dan fights Shogun like he did Vitor.

VIT1.gif
PED's have brought gridiron football to the forefront of relevancy and excitement, and PED's will likewise save MMA given enough space to work.

If it turns out you can only watch good PED-fueled MMA in Brazil, then the future of our sport speaks Portuguese.

PED's have brought gridiron football to the forefront of relevancy and excitement, and PED's will likewise save MMA given enough space to work.

If it turns out you can only watch good PED-fueled MMA in Brazil, then the future of our sport speaks Portuguese.

absolutely, friend. it's like i always say, imagine an organization where everyone fights at the same speed and with same power as Vitor. look at his striations!!!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
still rocking them UFC gloves

@GeorgesStPierre
Getting scanned at @GREVIN_Montreal- can't believe my wax figure will be beside Wayne Gretzky's in a few months!!! pic.twitter.com/VthggXDj3j
BenEGX-CMAAYqPC.jpg:orig

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
The Seahawks have been busted for PEDs like 10 times in the last two seasons and they still keep rolling. Such a great heel team, they give no fucks.

VASPER

Banned
So who are we picking for the Thompson vs Henderson fight? Or do i have to wait for the OT? As much as i dislike Henderson i think he will take it. Looking over that card it looks good, Excited to see Sergio in the UFC hope he eats Caceres alive.

So who are we picking for the Thompson vs Henderson fight? Or do i have to wait for the OT? As much as i dislike Henderson i think he will take it. Looking over that card it looks good, Excited to see Sergio in the UFC hope he eats Caceres alive.

i think Punk finishes Bendo via strikes, bad camp or not.

the OT is going up tomorrow, probably before the press conference.

From @UFCTonight

A special message from @sonnench: "It's real. Everything about Wand is real. Well, except his eyebrows, forehead and record in PRIDE

Chael tossing truth bombs. Lol

Heel

From @UFCTonight

A special message from @sonnench: "It's real. Everything about Wand is real. Well, except his eyebrows, forehead and record in PRIDE

Chael tossing truth bombs. Lol

lol this one got me:

chael sonnen ‏@sonnench Jan 21
I have taken control of both teams. Wanderlei is my assistant. Everything will be fine.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Get him on the PED train I say, otherwise he's too slow for the other fighters.
He's on TRT, but clearly his doctor doesn't have the same CIA Bio-weapon R&D contacts that Vitor's does.

Top Bottom