• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Dysun

For Chamber:

Sw6Ppy4.png

u gonna build those legos breh

I had a professor who called himself an 'ALF' Adult Lego Fan

Fuck, I should have paid more attention in school

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
During a timeout in last night's Heat can crushing of the cadaver of the franchise formerly known as the Lakers, they showed a chick who might have been Christy Mack. Marv Albert even said something like "That is..." before trailing off and then you could hear the crew whispering lol.

Got dang - Jonathon Brookins returning to MMA ... at 125 pounds. He'll look like a science class skeleton with a nappy blonde dread wig.

read lil depressed boy next friend

http://lildepressedboy.tumblr.com

Good stuff!

Some other things in the same vein that you might like:

- FABLES
- PREACHER

Glenn Danzig wrote and published some comics back in the day. Some of the titles were Conan or Heavy Metal rip-offs; they were kind of cool. At least the art was good. He had the bright idea of making Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer into a comic book. It's about a guy that deals out a lot of death (yes it's that deep).

At it's worst, Glenn Danzig's comic company published books about dick medusas. I wish I made that up.

Thanks brehs

Thanks brehs
You may have been distracted by the pic I posted but read Three.The writing is really good and the back pages have historical breakdowns of some of the choices made in how Sparta is portrayed.

It's only in the 4th issue so you might wait a few months to get the trade.

You may have been distracted by the pic I posted but read Three.The writing is really good and the back pages have historical breakdowns of some of the choices made in how Sparta is portrayed.

It's only in the 4th issue so you might wait a few months to get the trade.

I was indeed distracted by the picture. It does sound interesting but I think for the time being I'm gone stick to graphic novels I can get on Amazon.

I was indeed distracted by the picture. It does sound interesting but I think for the time being I'm gone stick to graphic novels I can get on Amazon.

Tim there's a bunch of awesome trades you should check out. American vampire is great, The DMZ, Sandman, Transmetropolitan, The Boys. There's a lot of good stuff out there.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I give Christie a good two years before a coke fueled meltown and the subsequent swan dive off of a third floor balcony into a dry pool.

Considering she fucked War Machine and may or may not have got his name tattooed on her, I figure anything is an improvement after that. Especially the situation you describe.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Considering she fucked War Machine and may or may not have got his name tattooed on her, I figure anything is an improvement after that. Especially the situation you describe.

There's simply no coming back from that.

Forget about tonight. How about next weeks match of people who actually fucking finish fights. Urijah Faber vs. Renan Barao get fucking hype.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I wouldn't mind seeing Cowboy vs. Nurmagomedov. Cowboy has a pretty fast turn around between fights (and he didn't take much damage today), and I doubt he would duck him. Would be a solid scrap.

I missed the last 3 rounds but I am hearing that the Punk was robbed. If this is the case than I don't think I can ever root Bendo again. He's always getting these gifted decisions. The judges are drinking the dudes Kool Aide for sure .

Walt Harris vs Nikita Krylov was my shocker of the night.

Daron Cruickshank vs Mike Rio The winner of this bout got the Hwoarang trophy. Loving that dude.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Krylov just got back up to 0. He's a good-enough prospect and probably the youngest guy in the division, but getting past that performance with Palelei is going to take a while. Maybe give him the loser of Mitrione/Jordan.

As for Miocic, he's halfway to a title shot right now. One more warm up fight, then a No. 1 contender fight. Maybe have him fight Brendan Schaub next.

If Walt Harris survives the cut, then he can potentially serve as Stefan Struve's bounce match if he's cleared to make that comeback he's been hinting at.

Really wanted Sergio and Thomson to win last night. And while I had no horse in the race, I was disappointed with Gonzaga's performance. I really thought he was getting back to his roots since his return but I guess his recent success with his hands wanted him to slang bungalows again. I think he only attempted one or two take downs. When is he gonna learn that bjj in HW is almost unstoppable.

Also I have to admit that Bruce Leroy is finally UFC worthy. I'm not sure if that's a comment on his increased abilities or the decrease in the quality of the roster thanks to the recent influx of new fighters without Wikipedia pages.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Punk vs. Henderson was a close one. I had it going either way. Henderson really needs to improve his striking a lot. TBH he is a fun fighter to watch when scrambling and grappling. If only he had oomph to his striking and didn't float his punches, people would hate him less and he would finish fights.

Also Bruce Lee Roy was always a cat to keep an eye on. He showed improvements every time he has stepped in the octagon. Him and Michael Johnson have been the guys that came in green with a ton of talent and now they're showing up.

I think that's one of the things that frustrating about Benson Henderson, I think he has the potential to be a more exciting fighter than he is but he fights the same way every time.

At this rate Pettis will kick his ass again for the third time.

PS: Get a fucking hair cut if your hair gets in your face that much.

Saw the fight again this morn and have to agree with the judges. Benson won those last 3 rounds. If Josh's hand wouldn't have broke then I'm sure he would've pulled off the victory.

Dana and Joe need to convince Sergio Pettis to drop to 125. He was looking a little pudgy so I think he could probably do it fairly easily at his age. He's dynamic but he's going to struggle against guys with size/reach advantages over him constantly. The UFC could use a good striker at 125 too.

Top Bottom