• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Chael vs. Cormier would be a decent scrap. Plus it'll put Cormier over a lot more than Rashad would. Hopefully it can go ahead.

RBH

This sport is in dire straits.

Then it's the perfect time to shake things up!

0vOvS.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Chael Sonnen says he'll fight Cormier. He's flying back to Vegas that weekend for TUF Brazil media obligations and he's always in fighting shape anyway.

Friends - Jon Koppenhaver aka War Machine is on the new episode of the Rogan podcast. Dis gon be good. Maybe he'll talk about how he feels Thiago Silva is the victim and a man isn't allowed to be alpha in this country anymore. (that's a real statement btw)

His gratuitous use of the word 'bro' made even me cringe. Outside of that it wasn't a bad podcast.

Chael vs. Cormier would be a decent scrap. Plus it'll put Cormier over a lot more than Rashad would. Hopefully it can go ahead.

Horrible 1 sided beat down. Hes a natural MW and DC is a HW. Chael had crap success as a LHW and his only way to win is wrestling, in which DC is 1000X better in. Chael must love getting his ass kicked by black guys

Machida is gonna whoop Mousasi's ass. I will guarantee it.

Fuck the haters. I welcome this winter with open arms. Feels good to actually have 4 seasons again in NYC. I feel like we didn't have a real winter in like 6 years

Expect GAF to go down tonight with the Nintendo thing going on

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Seems like we're getting a break and hitting 40+ degree weather next week. 40 feels like 70 after this winter.

Dysun

Fuck the haters. I welcome this winter with open arms. Feels good to actually have 4 seasons again in NYC. I feel like we didn't have a real winter in like 6 years

Expect GAF to go down tonight with the Nintendo thing going on

Kirby and Yoshi games are about to crash GAF

iddqd

Lose / Lose for Cormier.
A win is a win over a 4-0 nobody.
And loosing, well, worse of course.

Does he still get the title shot with that?

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
This sport is in dire straits.

I feel like I'm giving Dana money for nothing. I'm calling for private investigations into this industrial disease. You and your friend used to be brothers in arms, shouting on every street. You had the bug. Now, we skateaway from the arena while Dana's lost the battle of love over gold and is now so far away from the man we once knew.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So the Fight Pass free trial is almost up. It had the opposite intended effect.

I need to remember to cancel. I should be doing that RIGHT NOW. brb

EDIT: and DONE. That was way too easy, they didn't even confirm it. They need to make that shit harder to do to change peoples' minds, shit, because the Fightpass changes peoples' minds easily enough.

According to the rumors it looks like UFC is close to announcing a unisex uniform that all fighters must wear. Sounds like it might be similar to the shorts Amir Sadollah wore.

lol - @daveferrara Dana: (YELLING) Who do you think is fighting in the UFC right now that isn't clean?? Give me a name, I'll have em tested RIGHT NOW.

Heel

So, this is happening.

Dave Farra ‏@DaveFarra 5m
Dana: Cyborg looks like Wanderlei Silva. She's done so many drugs her head is this big. Does anyone really think she fights clean?

Dave Farra ‏@DaveFarra 2m
Dana: (YELLING) Who do you think is fighting in the UFC right now that isn't clean?? Give me a name, I'll have em tested RIGHT NOW.

Staff from the UFC just walked into the room wondering what all the yelling was about. Dana: "WE'RE HAVING A PRESS CONFERENCE IN HERE!"

Dave Farra ‏@DaveFarra 48s
Dana: These guys think tons of fighters in the UFC are on drugs. They aren't. Say it. Who the f**k is on drugs in the UFC?! I'll test em

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
So, this is happening.

Dave Farra ‏@DaveFarra 5m
Dana: Cyborg looks like Wanderlei Silva. She's done so many drugs her head is this big. Does anyone really think she fights clean?

Dana: (YELLING) Who do you think is fighting in the UFC right now that isn't clean?? Give me a name, I'll have em tested RIGHT NOW.

Staff from the UFC just walked into the room wondering what all the yelling was about. Dana: "WE'RE HAVING A PRESS CONFERENCE IN HERE!"

Dave Farra ‏@DaveFarra 48s
Dana: These guys think tons of fighters in the UFC are on drugs. They aren't. Say it. Who the f**k is on drugs in the UFC?! I'll test em

"Hey, if I shout really loud maybe they won't think I'm lying"

Top Bottom