• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
i0wjQJq1Y04ey.gif

Dick measuring contest between both camps. Zero fucks given.

dream

Jeff "Scary Nickname" Nader vs. "Crazy" Mike Mucitelli. This is a new low for Ultimate nicknames.

Dysun

its cool, now they are both juicing

new old victor is going to send him to the recycling plant in the sky though

dream

It seems we have saved Olympic wrestling, ensuring a steady stream of wrestlers for future generations of the Ultimate.

Guys, you can forget about MMA for a few months. A real sport is starting today. A sport where even the fat guys can run for like 2 hours without dying like a heavyweight after 5 mins of light sparring.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Real sports have been going on throughout the summer. Williams/Azarenka today, Djokovic/Nadal tomorrow.
ibfvfoW2PY7nFS.png

ShaneB

Guys, you can forget about MMA for a few months. A real sport is starting today. A sport where even the fat guys can run for like 2 hours without dying like a heavyweight after 5 mins of light sparring.

You mean the O/D-line men who block for 5/10 seconds then stand around until the next play? ;) Or the fact that no football play is really as long as any single MMA round, or that the offense or defense might stand around on the sidelines for 10/15 minutes at a time resting and relaxing between plays? etc etc?

Come on man.

You mean the O/D-line men who block for 5/10 seconds then stand around until the next play? ;) Or the fact that no football play is really as long as any single MMA round, or that the offense or defense might stand around on the sidelines for 10/15 minutes at a time resting and relaxing between plays? etc etc?

Come on man.
Yeah not to mention the fact that we saw some of them try to make it in the Octagon in the Kimbo season of TUF. They gassed quicker than most.

Kaep is trolling, obv.

Also drm, do you realize that someone coming in here seeing all your McKayla pics makes us look about as weird as Pop-GAF?

Dysun

You saw practice squad players try to make it on TUF
No NFL quality player would join MMA, look at Jon Jones and his brothers. Probably the only exception

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I need to read that myself one day. But why re-read it when you could pick a book you haven't read? :(

Havent had the chance to go to a book store in a while. I was never satisfied with my first few reads of it anyway. Its one of my favorite books ever and i miss so many nuances every time i read it.

Next

Real sports have been going on throughout the summer. Williams/Azarenka today, Djokovic/Nadal tomorrow.
ibfvfoW2PY7nFS.png

Djokovic vs Wawrinka was already awesome. I dunno how anyone can watch women's tennis unless there's a cutie playing.. and even then I get bored after 10 min.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm glad the women fighters don't "oooahh" after every punch like in this athletic tennis match.

Top Bottom