• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Kongo would probably KO Overeem...

OTOH, he has a worse chin than even Reem, so there might be some hope.

Kongo would probably KO Overeem...

OTOH, he has a worse chin than even Reem, so there might be some hope.

Depends on the Ref. Kongo comes back from the dead to KO dudes who are inconsistent.

2.gif

Vio-Lence

Banned
Dana should book Overeem vs Arlovski.

Epic match up of glass chinned heavyweights with terrible striking defense. Guaranteed to end in glorious KO.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Struve's says he's not going to retire. Hope he's comfortable with the idea of eating through a straw for the rest of his life.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Struve's says he's not going to retire. Hope he's comfortable with the idea of eating through a straw for the rest of his life.
Struve is only 25 years old. In the last 3 years he has been KO'ed 4 times. Assuming he fights for another 5 or 6 years (if he gets cleared) he will be so fucked up by the time he retires...

I priced out a gaming PC today at ~$1500 ducats. Thinking about pulling the trigger, brehs.
Yeah I priced my eventual build to about $3200 lol. It has dual 780s in it now which could be swapped with 9970s if AMD makes more progress with Crossfire.

What kind of case are you getting?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Yeah I priced my eventual build to about $3200 lol. It has dual 780s in it now which could be swapped with 9970s if AMD makes more progress with Crossfire.

What kind of case are you getting?

I was looking at the Antec Eleven Hundred. I'm not decided on that aspect.

I would love to build a $3000 monster though. Originally I was going to do this on a tighter budget but I figure I might as well go all out (as much as possible anyway).

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Like I said, inconsistent. I mean the way Barry lost that fight was basically a more exciting version of the way Reem lost his last two fights.

True, but all I remember is CroCop's head swelling to twice its normal size and them hugging a lot. Was it that exciting? More than Reem's fights?

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I meant the way Barry lost the Kongo fight. I don't remember anything about the Crocop fight.

Ah sorry, it's early here and I've had no coffee yet. I do t think I actually saw that card, but that gif shows the entire fight I guess.
Good for you, I started trying to remember and I wish I hadn't.

I would love to build a $3000 monster though. Originally I was going to do this on a tighter budget but I figure I might as well go all out (as much as possible anyway).
Check out the Fractal Design Define XL R2.. It's a bit sleeker in the aesthetics department.

Vio-Lence

Banned

And cancel your ps4 pre-order. I think a case is a personal aesthetic. Find one you like that suits your needs. There are plenty of nice ones to choose from.

FACE

Banned
And cancel your ps4 pre-order. I think a case is a personal aesthetic. Find one you like that suits your needs. There are plenty of nice ones to choose from.

I like Corsair's cases, they're very functional and aren't ugly monstrosities like 99% of PC cases they sell over here.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The case I use right now is ugly as fuck. Literally was the cheapest in the store.

I miss my Thermaltake Kandalf that's sitting gathering dust in Scotland right now. :(

But you know what, fuck cases. It's what's inside that counts. Goddamn PC 'cism...

FACE

Banned
The case I use right now is ugly as fuck. Literally was the cheapest in the store.

I miss my Thermaltake Kandalf that's sitting gathering dust in Scotland right now. :(

But you know what, fuck cases. It's what's inside that counts. Goddamn PC 'cism...

I don't like white cases and I wouldn't let a person that has a white PC case date my daughter.

industrian

I don't like white cases and I wouldn't let a person that has a white PC case date my daughter.

But what about those big black cases that just play games? Then again I've seen an expensive one in my office - one of the good ones - that has decent speakers allowing it to sound so well.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
TBH I would wait until sometime next year to build a gaming PC. See how next gen PC ports run on hardware out now. Also there is a strong chance that the next GPUs released by AMD or Nvidia can be this gens 8800 series.

industrian

TBH I would wait until sometime next year to build a gaming PC. See how next gen PC ports run on hardware out now. Also there is a strong chance that the next GPUs released by AMD or Nvidia can be this gens 8800 series.

That's my plan. My Q9450 and 550Ti can endure one more year.

That and I plan to make a NAS with my Q9450 when I upgrade.

MjFrancis

Damn, Overeem got paid $285,714.29 for his last loss in Boston. Would have earned even more with a win. Dana has to be pissed at the loss of investment.
More fighters should bulk up with horse meat and go on twelve-fight win streaks in Bad-MMA before signing on to the Ultimate. It clearly pays.

Shogun vs James Te Huna "Casserole" co-maining the Australia card. Tough one for Te Huna. He's gonna have to wang them bungalows and hope for the best.

Dysun

How many times am I going to be denied Shogun vs Little Nog 2.

At this point they may end up fighting in a retirement home

Top Bottom