• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Holy shit vio did you see Della Donne's game winning buzzer beater just now?!

#Athleticism
irfjJ7ZhymPxM.png

I forgot tonight is Ultimate Miesha night. Can't wait to get home.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Holy shit vio did you see Della Donne's game winning buzzer beater just now?!

sadly friend i missed it, but i did drive past the allstate arena today and noticed the advertisement for tonight's game. perhaps i will score some playoff tickets and cheer on the Sky to their first girl ball championship :)

dream

Didn't I predict the Queen of Spades would lose, poly? I'm legit asking because I say so much shit that I honestly can't remember if I called this or not. I think I did but I'm not sure.

VoxPop

Oh boy.. Penn @ 145 in his prime wouldve been fun to watch. Hopefully he still has it in him. I don't get why Edgar though.. should've came back and tried to beat up some cans en route to a 145 title shot.

Lolol poor Shogun going to get destroyed by Te Huna after gassing just before round 2. Should've just retired after Chael destroyed him.

lol the shael just said that isn't isn't cheating when you get caught, it's only cheating if you admit it

And then he called out NASCAR for being WWE level BS.

lol shael

You mean to tell me the girl that accumulated a stellar record of 14-8 fighting in bingo halls and county fairs and gassed after one round wasn't as ferocious as the UFC and Fox tried to make her look? I'm shocked.

edit: LMAO at Ronda's little walk at the end. She's trying too hard.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
2 episodes in and you can see why Ronda isn't interested in watching herself on TUF. She's seriously awkward.

Baszler and Team Rousey spent that entire episode talking shit. Never a good idea, brehs.
iMmQhs07kWi8E.png

Maybe she could have spent less time talking shit and more time learning how to block a punch with something other than her face. Can't believe that can of cranberry juice was the first overall pick with her shitty striking game and 1 round gas tank.

Heel

Pena may have beaten an established veteran, but I really didn't find her performance impressive. That first round charge made me think she's used to knocking around amateurs. Anyone with decent technical striking should eat her alive, and apparently a grappler who doesn't gas in 5 minutes would as well.

thefro

Oh boy.. Penn @ 145 in his prime wouldve been fun to watch. Hopefully he still has it in him. I don't get why Edgar though.. should've came back and tried to beat up some cans en route to a 145 title shot.

Yeah Frankie's just going to run away and jab and Penn will gas even faster at 145.

MjFrancis

Wait, BJ Penn is up to fight Frankie Edgar... in 2014?

No one was interested in this in 2010, let alone four years later.

And since when did matchups that went 0-2 deserve a trilogy?

My head is spinning.

Top Bottom