• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

ShaneB

Probably. I certainly hope he knows his best days are behind him.

Also, I'm getting caught up in the NFL Juggernaut. I considered myself a casual fan for years, but now I can't wait for more football and want to learn the advance stuff I glossed over before. Deciding on a team though is tough, I'm gravitating towards the Seahawks.

muddream

Banned
James Tuna is older than Shogoon...thought he was a young prospect. Sad that Gus and Jones are the only relevant 205ers under 30, used to be the most vibrant division.

Rua gets to show whether he can still bang with a banger, it's pretty clear what happens when he's paired with a wrestler who hasn't been paid off by the Yakuza.

dream

I bequeath the majority of the latest humble bundle (everything but fez and eets I think but I reserve the right to revise) to my friends. Who wants what?

I bequeath the majority of the latest humble bundle (everything but fez and eets I think but I reserve the right to revise) to my friends. Who wants what?
I have the same selection to offer as well.

And god damn the thought of Mauricio Shogoon vs James the Tuna is depressing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
what will this worthless UFC announcement be?

DKehoe

As a big fan of Penn I'm pretty happy to see him back. I wanted to see him fight below 170 again before ending his career. Featherweight is kinda surprising though and I also wish it was against someone other than Edgar.

UFC on Fox in Sacramento - 12/14

Pettis/Grant
Faber/MacDonald

Still tentative, "TJ Grant" thinks its a bit too soon for him but will most likely take the fight if they call him and offer it.

Mendes also interested in fighting on the card.

Friends, I may have to go to Sactown.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The only TUF I'm watching is when women are involved. I don't need to see some less than facebook prelim fighters pull pranks on each other.

Heel

The only TUF I'm watching is when women are involved. I don't need to see some less than facebook prelim fighters pull pranks on each other.

koeL7pC.gif

ShaneB

UFC on Fox in Sacramento - 12/14

Pettis/Grant
Faber/MacDonald

Still tentative, "TJ Grant" thinks its a bit too soon for him but will most likely take the fight if they call him and offer it.

Mendes also interested in fighting on the card.

Friends, I may have to go to Sactown.

Sounds like it could be a great card.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Shogun vs James Te Huna "Casserole" co-maining the Australia card. Tough one for Te Huna. He's gonna have to wang them bungalows and hope for the best.
Hmm. This actually looks like it could be a pretty good card. But I'm not sure if I want to pay hundreds of dollars to see shell of Shogun when the outcome could be as depressing as it is entertaining.

TUF 19 coaches are Baby J and Frankie Edgar, fighting for a third time at 145 lbs.

lol
Didn't see that coming. Wasn't BJ saying he'd have to think long and hard about returning to LW because he'd have a speed disadvantage? At least if Edgar wins it's not going to be by Rory or Diaz-esque beatdown, so the chances of Baby Jay sticking around for a bit in the division increase ever so slightly.

Lmfao @ Edgar Penn 3

UFC should have done Faber vs Edgar

Shogun vs Tuna is depressing as fuck. Now would have been the perfect time for him to fight Rampage

TJ who? Where's the Punk?

Top Bottom