• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

YaGaMi

just watched shogun hendo 2. these two are just epic brawlers. another absolutely classic slug fest. give me more.

True. Most fighters today would've played it safe after the first 2 rounds Shogun had. He could've leg kicked Hendo and kept his distance.

I wanna see Shogun vs Maldonado now. Gets Shogun another win.
qPt64Ch.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Heel trying to skirt around our bet by involving all of Wrassle-GAF. I see your game, playboy and I'm calling you out.

We are supposed to be juiced about Pettis and Melendez taking the year off to fight on a year end card that probably won't even happen?

MjFrancis

Waiting eighteen months to defend your championship belt for the first time is perfectly reasonable. After all, the UFC's lightweight division is shallow as a puddle and there's no possible way any other contender could have stepped up in that eighteen month period. It will be a great way to showcase the best the UFC has to offer.

TheChits

Waiting eighteen months to defend your championship belt for the first time is perfectly reasonable. After all, the UFC's lightweight division is shallow as a puddle and there's no possible way any other contender could have stepped up in that eighteen month period. It will be a great way to showcase the best the UFC has to offer.

Fuck TUF

Is it even possible to attempt to become a complete fighter without tunring yourself into a cripple?

Is it really about smart training methods? THis sport is so doomed!

I'm seriously beginning to think 173 is getting cancelled. Unless Werdum makes it out of the Browne fight unscathed with a win and then they could make JDS/Werdum 2: Wiggle Harder

Heel

Good fight. They'll be lucky to crack 150k buys.

Can't wait to hear Dana talk up Barao. Fucking studs, fucking studs everywhere.

Hottest champs.

1. Chris Weidman
2. Anthony Pettis
3. Jose Aldo
4. Jon Jones
5. Demitrious Johnson
6. Johnny Hendrick
7. Cain Valasquez
8. Ronda Rousey
9. Ceasar

I don't get it. Why not move Chael-Wandy over to 173? Just literally swap the main events. It'll sell tickets and PPVs. Now it's stuck on some random Brazil FN card. I don't get this company.

Because Wand is a bitch.

Love watching him fight but he's a diva with a shit load of screws loose. Basically Whitney Houston in her later year's.

I don't get it. Why not move Chael-Wandy over to 173? Just literally swap the main events. It'll sell tickets and PPVs. Now it's stuck on some random Brazil FN card. I don't get this company.
Because Chael is gonna take testosterone without an exemption and the closer scrutiny of the NSAC would complicate this.

They are pulling great numbers over there. I dont know how it transitions into dollahs! But they must be great...right?

Edit: About that new headliner...well if you like dough I allow you to unload on Barao. I think hes gonna throw Dilla out of the cage.

Top Bottom