• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I think this picture is very symbolic of the sport as a whole

10015639_10154012404890650_7228054310956106685_n.jpg

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
What... the... fuck. How Affliction lasted as long as it did is miracle. A million and a half for one Arlovski fight? I mean...

And that's not even disclosing what Fedor took in PPV-moneys. No way he made less than Sylvia...

And how about $250K for Ben Rothwell. Or for that matter, $800K for Tim Sylvia. Morons...

VoxPop

And that's not even disclosing what Fedor took in PPV-moneys. No way he made less than Sylvia...

And how about $250K for Ben Rothwell. Or for that matter, $800K for Tim Sylvia. Morons...

Affliction Banned 100k buys
Affliction Day of Reckoning 90k buys

Not many ppv dollars there

Couldnt even draw Pre Zuffa UFC numbers

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Overeem will be training with Jacksons?

Come to think of it, it's the best thing he could do at this point really.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Why are people so upset with her? Dude was roided out of his mind, which leads to heart issues.

I have no idea what she did here, but any petition that involves Nancy Grace getting kicked off of anything is something I'll sign. I'd prefer a tall building, or a bridge precariously dangling over a pool of acid, but I'll settle for television.

edit: On the subject of crazy Russians with too much time and too little regard for the safety of mental well being of people they pay, did that obstacle course/MMA ever go down? I only remember seeing the promo for it.

Top Bottom