• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
yeah. i have my doubts she even makes 145 anymroe. if she ever truly did. i thought she was always over for the most part

Yeah, Gina is just as big (sexy) as ever. I think this is another example of Dana hyping a fight to get people interested while knowing there's zero chance of it actually happening. 4 years of "Well, if GSP/Silva win their next fight..." already taught me the lesson.

Dysun

nasty.gif

Can't see much of it

Canadian Olympic women's bobsled champion Kaile Humphries was posing with a UFC title belt today and doing promotional stuff for the TUF Nations finale in Quebec........I wonder if she would ever try and fight......she did switch from rugby to bobsleigh and win back to back golds.......she learns quick

Bros, I took a nap and when I woke up there were crazy colors and I wasn't sure where I was. Time was frozen as I walked. It was weird as fuck. Like a really fucked up high.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LP, your content consistently hits the top spot on Legitshook.com along with Stro's reviews. You're doing god's work, and people are finding it.

Funny thing is, a few days ago I finally watched the Silva/Weidman 2 fight as it was shown on TV for the first time.. You can seriously hear Longo telling Chris that it was the destruction right after it happened. They trained the shit out of that leg kick checking.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Rorion and his stupid fucking cult. Gracie Diet is incredibly silly if relatively harmless, but I'll never forgive Gracie Combatives and its mail order no-rolling BJJ blue belt. Total disgrace to BJJ.

What the hell, that wasn't all a joke?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Rorion and his stupid fucking cult. Gracie Diet is incredibly silly if relatively harmless, but I'll never forgive Gracie Combatives and its mail order no-rolling BJJ blue belt. Total disgrace to BJJ.

It's still better than a black belt from the Nogueiras.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

Do you think for $3 more they'll offer a combo with fries and a Kuk Sool Won red belt?

Why can't Ronda go up? Fuck that going down shit. Only bitches that are afraid of fighting their Badass Mexican training partners are go down in weight.

Top Bottom