• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Roy+Nelson+vs.+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira.gif

Heart breaking. Fucking heart breaking.,,,,,,ugh. Looks like im gonna have a few drinks tonight

Nog should have initiated the grapple more and neutralized Roy like Mir.

Dana White ‏@danawhite 57s

Ronda Rousey vs Alexis Davis Saturday, July 5th for the women’s bantamweight title in Las Vegas for International Fight Week!!!\

Guess Carano said no?

Ronda Rousey vs Alexis Davis Saturday, July 5th for the women’s bantamweight title in Las Vegas for International Fight Week!!!\

Guess Carano said no?

what a lame matchup.

international fight week ladies and gents, where you're guaranteed to get a shit card. sometimes even two of them.

So in the RFA main event tonight in between rounds, this happened:

Matt_Manzanares_vs._Junior_Maranhao_medium.gif

The corner men woke the dude back up and had him go back in to continue fighting.

Seriously.

what a lame matchup.

international fight week ladies and gents, where you're guaranteed to get a shit card. sometimes even two of them.

Uhhh, wiedman/Machida, wand/sonnen, rousey/Davis.... Regardless if two of those fights end up being cancelled due to injuries or wand being a bitch, as is that's a sick card.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

Guess Carano said no?

I guess Carano politely declined Dana's fantastic offer of $15k/$15k.

It makes more sense to give Carano an easy win tune up to bring more hype to it. I mean how long has it been since she's fought? 2 years or something?

If Gina legitimately wants a fight with Rousey from the jump she's basically coming in for one fight and one big payday, no desire to actually be around for much.

Rousey might be like Gina in a few years. Star In a couple big-ish movies then your star fades because your not involved in what got you the acting gigs to begin with then come back to fighting since straight to dvd movies pay even less than Dana.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Shlemenko vs. Tito at the Bellator PPV.

Anyone think that Shlemenko has a chance of being M'Pumbu'd here?

If Gina legitimately wants a fight with Rousey from the jump she's basically coming in for one fight and one big payday, no desire to actually be around for much.

Rousey might be like Gina in a few years. Star In a couple big-ish movies then your star fades because your not involved in what got you the acting gigs to begin with then come back to fighting since straight to dvd movies pay even less than Dana.

Big payday...Im not so sure. I dont think WMM draws like fatso tries to tell us.

But Ginas face is so beautiful it could crack 500k.

Jesus christ Nogueira...Jesus needs to teleport his ass to Nogs shack in brazil and tell him to stop fuckin' fightin'!

muddream

Banned
Broken Cheeto should beat a chubby, unathletic welterweight with average wrestling skills, but the most intriguing thing about the HBBB has always been his ability to embarrass himself on live TV. Great matchup.

I'll miss Sp*ng vs Saki tonight, fml. Most hyped I've been about K-1 since the 2009 WGP.

Heel

When's Marvel?.. i mean.. Glory?

2:30pm ET live, 8:00pm ET tape-delayed on Spike.

Pacquiao/Bradley main card starts at 9:00pm ET, so there's some overlap if you watch GLORY tape-delayed. Would probably be over before Pac/Bradley fight starts, though.

Top Bottom