• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

strobogo

Banned
Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 29s
Per his manager @malkikawa, @jonnybones lost his phone today, someone got it and began sending derogatory messages on Instragam. Wasn't him.

Well played, Malki.

ihJ9MJqonyWRI.gif

Heel

lol dudes breaking down the timeline of his social media posts and it's not adding up. One of the best heel builds I've ever seen.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
The grand master douchelord bragging about getting his friends arrested for marijuana possession definitely had his phone hacked and didn't make any bigoted remarks.

lol dudes breaking down the timeline of his social media posts and it's not adding up. One of the best heel builds I've ever seen.

trying to get some heat before the Glover squash match.

watch his press conference be done by his representative:

4397.jpg

"if the timeline doesn't fit, you must acquit".

danawhite_13835095_2195503b.jpg

"Look this guy's a fucking fighter, alright. I'm not worried about what he says to some fucking loser internet nerd on twitter. This guys a fucking fighter. He comes to fucking fight."

Heel

Bloody Elbow following the breadcrumbs.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/4/1...ones-manager-deny-homophobic-taunts-instagram

It also appears that in addition to pushing an anti-gay agenda, then blocking him for Jon, then posting a selfie for him, the hacker also spent time making fun of Skylanders collections.

Sean Halliday ‏@Linko64 8h
Casual DM from @JonnyBones getting under that skin lad ;) pic.twitter.com/N5AfjPPdvV

Sean Halliday ‏@Linko64 8h
@Levit0 hell yeah, then blocked me rofl second time I've got under his skin. I'm Pat Cummins 2.0!

I hope the hacker is brought to justice.

edcf93f3.png

There's also this from a while back... The dude has a history of interacting with people on social media like this. It's not something that came out of nowhere.

Lulz at Jones. He's getting worse and worse every time the dude opens his mouth.

Forgot there was an Ultimate tonight.....and Saturday. Not terrible but some of those fights would have made a shitty PPV look a bit better.

muddream

Banned
806.png

My god Bisping at -195...are you nuts? Bisping by u. dec. +155!!
Free money for everybody!

Great value: Olivier Aubin-Mercier at -145 (shameful admission of 2nd rate TUF-watching)

Also bet against Mark Bocek because Mark Bocek is really ginger and really bad, should never be -540.

VASPER

Banned
I wanna share my birthday story with MMA GAF, I turned 26 yesterday and went to the local strip club to celebrate. After a little time at the runway i found a cute blonde that i wanted to get a lap dance by, turns out she we know each other from my work (I work at a local game store not Gamestop) I never thought that working at a game store would pull pussy. It was nice to see some local pussy crushing on me over games, I know I don't post often yet i feel like family in here and i love the MMA.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wanna share my birthday story with MMA GAF, I turned 26 yesterday and went to the local strip club to celebrate. After a little time at the runway i found a cute blonde that i wanted to get a lap dance by, turns out she we know each other from my work (I work at a local game store not Gamestop) I never thought that working at a game store would pull pussy. It was nice to see some local pussy crushing on me over games, I know I don't post often yet i feel like family in here and i love the MMA.

I'm surprised as you are. Happy goddamn birthday pal!

Heel

Nerd Chat quote of the day

14:29 pristine: I went to a Gracie Cult seminar once. Wanted to learn sweeps. Ended up learning collar grips and not to eat cinnamon.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
There's seriously a TUF card today with The Count headlining?

Meh, I'd rather watch the Heat bench against the 76ers in a meaningless game.

Top Bottom