• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I wanna share my birthday story with MMA GAF, I turned 26 yesterday and went to the local strip club to celebrate. After a little time at the runway i found a cute blonde that i wanted to get a lap dance by, turns out she we know each other from my work (I work at a local game store not Gamestop) I never thought that working at a game store would pull pussy. It was nice to see some local pussy crushing on me over games, I know I don't post often yet i feel like family in here and i love the MMA.
I was really hoping you were gonna say it turned out it was Brittney.

Slizz

This match feels like it will be terrible. TUF final fights have been mostly terrible always. Remember whats his name Escudero?

dream

I really don't want to watch The Ultimate Fighter because I am not polyh3dron. But god, I miss BJ so much, and we need him more than ever.

Dysun

shitty fight, wrap it up

hopefully bj still talks alot of shit like on tuf5. that season had the best fighters and jokes

Chamber

love on your sleeve
shitty fight, wrap it up

hopefully bj still talks alot of shit like on tuf5. that season had the best fighters and jokes

iAgI2r06bNLoa.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Don't think we're getting any shenanigans from BJ this time around. Mutual respect between he and Frankie along with being older and more mature means a pacified Baby Jay unfortunately. I'm tuning out.

oneils

Goddammit i missed the event. good fights?

I thought it was great. I was actually in the crowd. Got a decent seat. Was there from 3pm to about 1030. Think there were 13 fights. Most of them were great. The main event, though, wasn't so great. The styles really didn't match up.

Lazyslob

Banned
Did they announce bj as a new coach for tuf? i dont know cause all you acting tight and can't tell someone anything! shoot.

I thought it was great. I was actually in the crowd. Got a decent seat. Was there from 3pm to about 1030. Think there were 13 fights. Most of them were great. The main event, though, wasn't so great. The styles really didn't match up.

I watched a few fights. Stocked for poirier on his win. watched stout get knocked out, and im a bit sad about that since i've always liked stout. i kind of expected kennedy to win, which i didn't want cause .. ew.

Lazyslob

Banned
Eh, i dont want to see that. I really dont know who the ufc could have replaced as better coaches, but bj? naaaaaaah. another finale in which bj gets beat up. cooool.

yeah that knee bar was completely unexpected. So weird though that they allowed had Nordine Taleb in this season immediately after he already competed in Canada vs Australia.

I really don't want to watch The Ultimate Fighter because I am not polyh3dron. But god, I miss BJ so much, and we need him more than ever.
drm, I did not watch one single episode of TUF Nations and I still have yet to watch one of the current TUF Brazil.

Anyone who's even remotely familiar with either fighter should've known that. It's practically like booking Shields vs Fitch.

Kennedy's last KO win was a complete fluke.

Honestly not that impressed with any of the TUF contestants. And all the 205ers had tits and love handles. Really shows how thin the talent pool is. There are no more diamonds in the rough like there were 10 years ago. Any half decent mma fighter is already in the UFC to help fill the ridiculous card schedule they have.

VoxPop

Honestly not that impressed with any of the TUF contestants. And all the 205ers had tits and love handles. Really shows how thin the talent pool is. There are no more diamonds in the rough like there were 10 years ago. Any half decent mma fighter is already in the UFC to help fill the ridiculous card schedule they have.

dat fighter pay.

Think of all the elite talent they could attract away from other pro sports if they had the money. No one wants to scrub it out in the UFC for 10k/10k when they could play 3rd string linebacker for more than what you would make in the U over the course of multiple fights.

I.E. Teddy Riner

464387_5.jpg

6'8 289lbs Judoka, 25 years old

11x Gold Medalist, 1x Silver, 1x Bronze

Would fucking ragdoll Can Velasquez

Dude makes more money doing 1 seminar than the entire women's bantamweight division makes in a year

the elite guys are too old now.

can you imagine young Hoost, Aerts or JLB cross training in their mid 20s and heading to the UFC?

fresh out of the olympic games Karelin or Kurt Angle with 2 weeks of Tiger Muay Thai?

the elite guys are too old now.

can you imagine young Hoost, Aerts or JLB cross training in their mid 20s and heading to the UFC?

fresh out of the olympic games Karelin or Kurt Angle with 2 weeks of Tiger Muay Thai?

Karelin and Angle would have wrecked shit. Would have...WOULD HAVE...

It takes time for another Silva or Penn to come...alotta freakin' time!

Bisping is cross-eyed now. :/

And who were the two people next to Dana? One looked like Bieber and the other was some plastic surgeried woman with huge knockers that never moved and never changed her expression. Nobody seemed to be sitting with her either. Corassani was close-ish but he kept his distance.

Top Bottom