• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
There's probably gigs worth of footage of Renzo fucking dudes up outside of churrascarias. I believe Renzo calls a thing like this 'Tuesday'.

It's part of the post-Fogo Cleanse. Eat a ton of greasy, charred meat. Beat someone's ass. Vomit on them. Repeat.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Sounds good. Now you having me hoping for a create a character mode with the ability to customize clothes. Digital "Jesus Didn't Tap" t-shirts, here I come!

The game has create a fighter that also uses game face to insert your image into the game. This could be the closest we get to a MMAGaf meet-up, friends.

Heel

Multiple-time MMA Journalist of the Year nominee Ben Fowlkes draws the ire of Uncle Dana with a truth bomb article.

Read the article, read the replies: https://twitter.com/benfowlkesMMA/status/468808388160147458

First Barao was a “monster.” Then he was a “killer.” Now he’s “the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world,” according to White, and just in case you aren’t buying that, he’ll go ahead and bury you with stats. Because nothing gets fans fired up for a title fight quite like math.

iTaJUHWwSfGC.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The Division has a done when it's done type of release date. If you believe anonymous sources, it sounds like 2016.

Top Bottom