• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Watching TUF. Ronda Rousey in regards to her head coach: "I trust him impeccably."

Something tells me in 30 years or so from now, this show will be novel relic and reminder of our past of how men treated women. Similar in race relations how we view watching old movies with white actors in black face.

Did I just see Master Tong as a Team Rousey coach?

I'm just waiting for Rousey to drop the 'turning chicken shit into chicken salad' line.

muddream

Banned
If I didn't need a laptop for school I wouldn't have one.

Integrated graphics have come a long way, it should be enough unless you're planning on doing heavy video editing or gaming. Keep in mind that Apple student discounts are pretty good as well. The MBA should cost you a little under a grand, but you're getting by far the most durable light case, the best trackpad & smartphone-esque battery life...it's the ideal laptop for most people and I can't stand Apple's unironic smugness & the insufferable fan culture either.

e: Just read that you already bought a laptop, i'm dum

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Brutal Legend, FTL, and Mark of the Ninja up for grabs...
I'll take Mark of the Ninja off your hands if you still got it.

I didn't realise how stacked the Bad MMA docket is tonight. If you combined the Bellator and Legacy card, you'd get the equivalent of one UFC Fight Night.

Heel

Pete has retired. Thank you, Pete.

Tim+Means+Vs.+Pete+Spratt.gif

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Pat Barry should have that one. Either way it should be a great 3 minutes of scrappage before a spectacular KO.

Going through last night's Bellator and just watched the Vladimir/Houston fight. Got damn that was one of the most boring fights I've seen in ages.

dream

Okay, first impressions is that it's...okay. I wouldn't call it "unusable." The wallpaper chugging is straight up jokes though.

dream

Also amusing...there's about a half second lag when you switch from the alpha keyboard to the numerical keyboard. Subsequent toggling is instantaneous though, until you dismiss the keyboard and bring it back up again.

Heel

Sometimes these things happen in MMA mobile operating systems. Don't think I'm going to let changing my wallpaper stop me from upgrading.

What, no one wants to watch Buakaw "Don't call me Por Pramuk" Banchamek and a bunch of nobodies? ):

Sometimes these things happen in MMA mobile operating systems. Don't think I'm going to let changing my wallpaper stop me from upgrading.

What, no one wants to watch Buakaw "Don't call me Por Pramuk" Banchamek and a bunch of nobodies? ):

Watching Bad MMA is one thing, but Bad Kickboxing?

I'm afraid that's a bridge too far.

dream

It's not so bad once you get into apps. Stuff like scrolling in Safari seems fine. But other things, like the four finger up gesture, gets a little hitchy.

edit: a lot hitchy, actually

Heel

How many apps does The New iPad display after a four finger gesture in landscape? I may have a one finger gesture for iOS 7.0, friend.

dream

How many apps does The New iPad display after a four finger gesture in landscape? I may have a one finger gesture for iOS 7.0, friend.

iOS 7 seems to clear the thumbnailed snapshots of each app with the quickness on The New iPad (as you can see with the blank Facebook and Reeder images). I haven't seen that happen at all on my iPhone 5.

Top Bottom