• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Heel

Honestly, Mighty Mouse and T.J. Dillashaw should be #1 and #2 P4P. They weigh half as much as Cain, and are half the fighter he is and then some. The MMA Math is undeniable.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Bo6z7FWIcAAF4Ht.jpg:large

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
265: Hunt
205: VTRT Befort, Shogun
185: Silva, Ryuto
170: Alves, Conduit, Maia, Stephen Thompson,
155: Pettis, Barboza, Cerrone, Cruickshank, Dunham, J-Lo, Jim Miller (yup)
145: Aldo, Brandao, Rony Jason, McGregor, Oliveira, Cub, Korean Zombie, Poirier
135: Barao, Faber, Pettis, Wineland
125: Dodson

MjFrancis

Choosing Werdum over Hunt as my favorite HW right now was a pretty hard pick. Hunt has had a great streak of KO's, put up a good fight against one of the best HW's in MMA right now, and earned a draw against Bigfoot in one of the only fights I've ever seen where the audience was in general approval of a fight without a winner.

Hunt v. Big Country is one of my most anticipated fights right now. It could be awesome or just totally suck. No in between.

VoxPop

Nice hellbows and choke. He said he had some tricks up his sleeve to counter the wrestling. I guess Munoz about to be sent packing to Bellator

Nice hellbows and choke. He said he had some tricks up his sleeve to counter the wrestling. I guess Munoz about to be sent packing to Bellator
Filipinos don't get cut from the UFC. Dana wants dat Pacquiao money. Munoz has only really lost to the top 5 guys too. He's also really nice, has a following, and respected by everyone.

Dysun

Middleweight is the most interesting division of all them now

Weidman, Machida, Mousasi, Rockhold, Belfort, Jacare

Lots of good new match ups there

Top Bottom