• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Van Owen

Banned
Arianny posted some twerk vids on Instagram and then deleted them after people called her a slut lol.
arianny-celeste-twerking.gif

Van Owen

Banned
She was like on the ground spreading her legs in other parts of the vids. She has a skinny ass and fake tits, but she's way hotter than Brittany imo.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I just turned the volume down. Still hot. Not as hot as Kenda but smoking nonetheless.

Arianny is good friends with an aquatints of mine. Hes always in pics with her on FB and Instagram.

So why haven't you hooked up with her yet? Throw some money at her, Host!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Some vague GOT plot details were posted, then deleted. Don't know if anybody got caught in the crossfire. Nothing was overtly spoiled.

Just in case you thought a day ending in y wouldn't have Jon Jones being an asshole:

“Just to clear up a couple things, people think we’re in contract negotiations with Jon Jones – we’re not,” he said. “Jon Jones still has five fights left on his contract. So what we’re doing right now is trying to get him to sign the bout agreement for Gustafsson. He doesn’t want to fight Gustafsson. … Lorenzo and I have a meeting with Jones on Thursday to get him to sign the bout agreement, and he’s asking to fight Cormier instead.”

Heel

Just in case you thought a day ending in y wouldn't have Jon Jones being an asshole:

They say the best gimmicks are a natural extension of your personality. Jon Jones is carving out a solid niche as the skittering, cowardly heel that wins if you manage to corner him. The heat is real, brehs. He's gone full heel.

kMf67Xq.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Brother Lambda sent me to send a message to MMA-GAF:

<LP> EA UFC demo fuckin SUCKS

Top Bottom