• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

MjFrancis

This is why we can't have nice things. What I would pay for another Japanese organization that didn't bother with drug testing, routinely pleased the audience with squash matches, and occasionally persuaded a fighter to take a dive for the Yakuza.

This is why we can't have nice things. What I would pay for another Japanese organization that didn't bother with drug testing, routinely pleased the audience with squash matches, had better rules, realized the importance of giving their fighters gimmicks, and occasionally persuaded a fighter to take a dive for the Yakuza.
ib2akwYDvkuasU.gif

OH YES!

Marc Raimondi ‏@marc_raimondi 5m

The UFC officially announces Jones-Gustafsson II for Sept. 27. Jones wanted a later date. Got it and now it’s done.

Toronto gets it again

Heel

UFC FIGHT PASS SIGNS HISTORIC CONTENT DEAL WITH INVICTA FC

This is a historic multi-year, multi-event deal. When we launched UFC FIGHT PASS last Christmas, we said that we would never rest in bringing the best value to our subscribers. The addition of live and archived Invicta programming is going to be of enormous interest to our existing subscribers and bring in new subscribers, too.” – UFC Fight Pass chief content officer Marshall Zelaznik

Good news, dream!

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Invicta will be on fight pass now.

I envision them being bought outright by 2016.

Edit: beaten. I fucking hate this janky neogaf mobile site.

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 1m

... "Toronto" is nowhere to be found in the release. Attempting to get clarity, but I thought that was interesting.

You do that Helwani.....UFC better not be changing the date of the TO event

VoxPop

where them bones ducking gus comments now?

bones 3.0 is gonna beat that boy silly and send him packin to fight night events

VoxPop

So uhhh Jones has fought at every UFC event at the ACC

Machida, Belfort, Gus, Gus

SkyDome had GSP vs Shields + Aldo vs Hominic

Im considering my first trip to Canada to catch this fight if the undercard is decent. Would be cool if they could sell out a 55K seat stadium but I doubt it

Im considering my first trip to Canada to catch this fight if the undercard is decent. Would be cool if they could sell out a 55K seat stadium but I doubt it

Blue Jays have a home game that day

I'm sure the undercard will be decent, they usually give us a good show

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Smart move by Jones. He gets an extra four months to work on boxing, clinching shooting on and defending against a tall, mobile opponent, whilst Gustafsson goes over dipping to both the left and the right to avoid spinning elbows.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I met a guy who's 7'5" today.

This is the first time I've felt small since I was 11. I'm psychologically damaged.

Dysun

Vitor test statement

VITOR BELFORT STATEMENT:
In anticipation for my hearing before the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), I want to
address questions concerning a drug test I took back on February 7, 2014, that was requested by
the NSAC.
!
At the time that test was taken, I was considering filing for a therapeutic use exemption
(TUE) for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) from the NSAC. While I had not made
formal application for a TUE, the NSAC nonetheless requested I take the test and I willingly
complied. I further confirmed to the NSAC, in writing, the widely known fact that I was then
presently on TRT and had been for many years leading up to that test and that I had further taken
the TRT dosage recommended by my doctors the day prior.
!
The results of the February 7, 2014, test indicated that my testosterone level was above
the therapeutic range. While levels slightly outside the normal therapeutic range are not
uncommon for some undergoing a TRT regimen, and my doctors immediately modified my
therapy to return me to within the therapeutic range (as you can see the 22nd February test results
was normal), I do want to acknowledge that the February 7, 2014 test indicated my level was
above the range.
!
Since that February 7, 2014 test, I have taken several subsequent tests, in late February,
March, April and May, and the results of each test indicate my levels were either normal or
below normal. To avoid any ambiguity, I am releasing, along with this statement, the results of
all the test noted above and will provide the same to NSCA for their consideration as part of my
licensing application. I further welcome any additional testing that the NSAC deems appropriate
and necessary with respect to being granted the privilege of a license to fight here in the State of
Nevada.
http://instagram.com/p/o6JemoIWlK/

Elevated levels of T
82892c.png

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Truly shocking news.

And now for my MMA-GAF exclusive review of Edge of Tomorrow, starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt.

ivNWnRwO4Z90m.gif
/10

MjFrancis

I've given in to the fact like I like the roles Tom Cruise picks for sci-fi films. I've liked just about every one of them, if not all of them.

He claims he took a test on Feb 1, days before the mandated test, that was normal, but it took long to report for some reason. He displayed this by releasing that test result too, which had this first page:

5sx6FBP.png

MMA funniest sport confirmed

Heel

He claims he took a test on Feb 1, days before the mandated test, that was normal, but it took long to report for some reason. He displayed this by releasing that test result too, which had this first page:

5sx6FBP.png

God works in mysterious ways, breh.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

5sx6FBP.png

I can't believe I'm actually going to be doing something resembling defense of Vitor. I must have a case of the 24 hour Jesus. But looking at the actual test, it does show a collection date of 2/1. If he wanted to fake the cover page with nothing but the date it would have been a lot easier than faking the date on the test itself, this looks like...I don't even know. laziness? Printed out two copies of the February 7 date and didn't want to buy another fancy piece of paper?

Wait....what are good Cruise Sci-Fi movies? Edge of Tomorrow and Minority Report are definitely all around good movies but besides those two?

Oblivion, Vanilla Sky, and War of the Worlds have touches of good stuff but all failures at the end of the day.

Top Bottom