• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Heel

Video: RFA 15 headliners Casey, Sanchez’s rap battle (as Rutten drops the beat)

1355jjayn.gif
1355jjayn.gif
1355jjayn.gif

So I figured with all this free time I have in the summer it wouldn't be a bad idea to start writing about combat sports.. My pieces are going to be at the MMA Corner because a good friend of mine is the news editor there and my first one just posted today: http://bit.ly/1hDBbpH

I'm also going to be at Glory 17 as a member of the media in press row :)

So I figured with all this free time I have in the summer it wouldn't be a bad idea to start writing about combat sports.. My pieces are going to be at the MMA Corner because a good friend of mine is the news editor there and my first one just posted today: http://bit.ly/1hDBbpH

Congrats poly. Get me some of Mirko's sweat please.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

You mixing Gang Related?

8byte

Banned
Hey guys, I'll he in LA later today and I'm trying to find a place to watch the Fight Night on Fox sports 1. Anyone know a good sports bar I can go to?

As far as free fights goes, UFC on Fox 12 is looking amazing ...

Matt Brown vs. Robbie Lawler
Anthony Johnson vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Michael Johnson vs. Josh Thomson
Daron Cruickshank vs. Jorge Masvidal
Dennis Bermudez vs. Clay Guida

Brown/Lawler and Bermudez/Guida both have FOTY potential but the other fights are great match ups too. I'm more excited for this card than anything UFC has put together in awhile.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Son of a bitch barber is booked up until monday. After i spent all morning psyching myself up like a man walking to his own execution.

Wow Bellator was awful last night. That wasn't even Fight Pass prelim worthy. And that dude they fed to Sokoudjou, holy cow I've sincerely seen better 0-0 amateur fighters fight in a Zembo Shrine in Harrisburg that are better than that.

Wow Bellator was awful last night. That wasn't even Fight Pass prelim worthy. And that dude they fed to Sokoudjou, holy cow I've sincerely seen better 0-0 amateur fighters fight in a Zembo Shrine in Harrisburg that are better than that.
So The Colossus didn't even make it worth watching? Damn I'm glad I skipped it then.

I saw that, but my question was if that made the entire event worth watching.

Also, war Money Mendes:

poster_ufc176_twitter.jpg

I want Herb or whoever docking a point from Aldo immediately if he grabs the fence to stop a takedown this time.

I also hope Aldo doesn't get injured leaving us withe the PPV main event grudge match of Bethe Correia vs Shayna Baszler.

dream

If his surname were spelled with a k, King Kevin Kasey would abbreviate to "KKK." And that would be ironic. Because he is black. And KKK members are predominantly racist white men who have an irrational and ideological hatred of black men. Which is what King Kevin Casey is. Thank god his last name does not begin with a k.

Ha nice - a Team Black House guy got disqualified for timidity. Sounds like he was pulling a "Werdum" from the Overeem fight.

If his surname were spelled with a k, King Kevin Kasey would abbreviate to "KKK." And that would be ironic. Because he is black. And KKK members are predominantly racist white men who have an irrational and ideological hatred of black men. Which is what King Kevin Casey is. Thank god his last name does not begin with a k.

Never mind all that, what's the largest denomination of money you've ever found on the ground?

As far as free fights goes, UFC on Fox 12 is looking amazing ...

Matt Brown vs. Robbie Lawler
Anthony Johnson vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Michael Johnson vs. Josh Thomson
Daron Cruickshank vs. Jorge Masvidal
Dennis Bermudez vs. Clay Guida

Brown/Lawler and Bermudez/Guida both have FOTY potential but the other fights are great match ups too. I'm more excited for this card than anything UFC has put together in awhile.

Yeah! My first floor seats ufc, I'm pretty juiced for that card.

Pimpwerx

Yo. When did Patchy Kid get his skin evened out? Good for him. I might not have recognized him if they didn't say his name. PEACE.

Edit: Boring night of fights so far. Why do I feel like everyone is on irc tonight?

Top Bottom