• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
images

absolutely embarrassing.

WaltJay

Time for Khalibov to send BenHen packing to WSOF!! WAR RUSTAM!!

Fat chance, I know. I just don't want to sit through another Benson 5 round hump and hold fest.

That decision is absolutely disgusting. I dislike both fighters, but thought Diego would win...but he did almost nothing in that fight... and 30-27 for Diego? Yeah, that knockdown in the second really sealed the deal for him, I guess.

Something needs to be done about this garbage system they have.

FootballFan

Went channel surfing..saw a UFC fight..was like ok I'll watch these last 2 rounds. Fighter with Tattoos dominates...Judges give bleeding guy the win...turn off tv.

Horrible decision. Wow. Felt bad for that Pearson (sp.) guy.

dreamfall

That decision was heinous.

30-27 Sanchez? Who was judging that contest?!

I mean, he's the hometown hero but he got dropped and took body damage all fight. Yipes!

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
That's the worst decision I've seen since Takanori Gomi vs. Diego Sanchez and Martin Kampmann vs. Diego Sanchez.

Noticing a pattern here?

industrian

Time for Khalibov to send BenHen packing to WSOF!! WAR RUSTAM!!

Fat chance, I know. I just don't want to sit through another Benson 5 round hump and hold fest.

We've just seen Sanchez gifted a decision, Khabilov could put Benson on life support but they need to tip the balance somehow. Benson via 48-47 split.

WaltJay

We've just seen Sanchez gifted a decision, Khabilov could put Benson on life support but they need to tip the balance somehow. Benson via 48-47 split.

Agree with the split, but I think if Henderson loses, the "expensive boring fighter" angle that did Fitch and Jake Shields in could come into play.

industrian

Benson finished his opponent? Isn't that like the first time in 5+ years?

Edit: Donald Cerrone at WEC 48, April 24, 2010. So over 4 years.

Agree with the split, but I think if Henderson loses, the "expensive boring fighter" angle that did Fitch and Jake Shields in could come into play.

I think Benson's safe until the third loss. The "expensive boring fighter" angle comes into play when they're not former champions, have no ability to win the belt, and they're in their mid 30s.

Lazyslob

Banned
Khabilov :(

judges are so fucking incompetent. i was listening to joe rogans podcast when he had dillashaw and ludwig on and was talking about the shit judges and judging. shits embarrassing

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Good fight for Bensen, he needed that finish.

Sanchez's fight was worth it just for the end result.

industrian

ONE FC are coming to Taipei in July. The prices are fairly reasonable too.

I'm just waiting to hear about the card before deciding to go or not.

I was rooting for Sanchez and thought that decision was laughable. Ironically the guy gifted more decisions than Sanchez was in the main event. Surprised he got a finish for once.

diego-ross_s_largexqsur.jpg

i0xUrzP1mShHI.jpg

Also, Brian Caraway's new technique ...

tumblr_n6txnjs6y81r4cn4zth.jpg

Ben Hendersons gifted decision wins don't compare whatsoever to Sanchez. Last night was embarrassing and straight up crooked. Sanchez last win against Gomi was horrible too.

Basically from 2011 till now, Sanchez only wins have been horrendous decisions.

I was all like "Wow, Bendo finished a fight, good job", and then he opened his mouth to start gabbin' about god and I turned it off. Seriously, keep Christ out the octagon. Nothing makes me hate a fighter more than them spouting some shit about God giving them the strength to give someone a concussion. Fuck off with that shit

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Having marathoned orange is the new black against my will i am now familiar with the massive discomfort i place my wife in every time i watch the ultimate. Not that i dont cause myself massive discomfort when i do that. Or question my sanity. Or wonder if there is possibly a more frivolous way to waste time.

iddqd

Just watched the card, holy shit what a weird event.
- Still hate Caraway
- Diego should be forced to retire, I'm afraid for the rest of his brain if he does not
- Was Mel Gibson in the crowd?

Nothing really that stood out in a good way.. I was bored watching it and I'm not sure if its because of UFC overdose or the event in particular.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
E3 nerdchat tomorrow, friends? I don't think our friendly confines here are going to survive the traffic.

Having marathoned orange is the new black against my will i am now familiar with the massive discomfort i place my wife in every time i watch the ultimate. Not that i dont cause myself massive discomfort when i do that. Or question my sanity. Or wonder if there is possibly a more frivolous way to waste time.

Orange is the New Black is fantastic. You should be happy your wife has excellent taste.

Top Bottom