• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Vio-Lence

Banned
YOChQZT.png

Edit: didn't notice those nice biceps. Mel on The TRT.
Based Mel.

Vio-Lence

Banned
congrats!
Mine is 10months, any tips for confused and sleepless parents from a veteran?
Get the kid on a sleep schedule asap. My boy is 7 months and the first 5 months were tough, but he's been sleeping great the last 2+ months. I believe the routine was key.

Missed the Sony presser but I heard there were no megatons other than Adam Boyes shouting out GAF.

Was at the premiere for my uncle's new flick called Third Person and had an awkward moment tonight when Maria Bello swore she met me some time back in the day and I couldn't recall it for the life of me though.

Should've followed Peter Venkman's words of wisdom when he said "If Gozer asks if you are a god YOU SAY YES"

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Missed the Sony presser but I heard there were no megatons other than Adam Boyes shouting out GAF.

Well you mainly missed No Man's Sky convincing Heel to buy a console, Uncharted melting faces and everyone saying to themselves, "Hey, maybe I can play one more Batman game.."

ibb2ibWYHSYMHV.gif

MjFrancis

Get the kid on a sleep schedule asap. My boy is 7 months and the first 5 months were tough, but he's been sleeping great the last 2+ months. I believe the routine was key.
The routine will go smoothly until he goes from a crib to a toddler bed. At least that has been my current experience.

VoxPop

Well you mainly missed No Man's Sky convincing Heel to buy a console, Uncharted melting faces and everyone saying to themselves, "Hey, maybe I can play one more Batman game.."

ibb2ibWYHSYMHV.gif

This and No Man's Sky were the ones that really reeled me in. Also I didn't get to play TLOU and GTA V (for more than a hour) so this will be a good chance to dive in.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Where are you, friend Chits? Bayonetta dual pack on Wii U this October! A true victory for us weaboos.

highestoffives.gif

MjFrancis

Owning the Bayonetta double pack and NSMB Wii U are all I need to justify the purchase of that console. Won't really need to buy any other games for it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Owning the Bayonetta double pack and NSMB Wii U are all I need to justify the purchase of that console. Won't really need to buy any other games for it.

I'm in the same boat. I've accepted that Wii U for me is a Bayonetta/Zelda machine and won't be plugged in unless I'm playing one of those.

Zelda looks so hnnnnnnnng. Bayonetta and Xenoblade made me happy enough. Getting lots of XenoGears vibes from Xenoblade. Much more than XenoSaga.

I marked out for Vib Ribbon during the Sony event. I was anticipating TLG at the end, but those dreams were crushed once the Naughty Dog logo appeared. Hopefully this is the last Uncharted game for a while and ND can move on to something new or make a Jak game.

Batman looks good, but Arkham City blew compared to Asylum.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Zelda looked incredible. Nintendo consoles are still relegated to "buy it at $100 at the end of the gen" territory. Looks like everything I'll be playing this year is on PC.

Top Bottom