• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Athleticism has returned.
ib2akwYDvkuasU.gif

Fighters are worse than the usual trash this year. Shittiest season in a long time, maybe ever

I almost feel like i, as an Irishman, should have to apologize for that fight this week. Fucking abysmal. Honestly Fields had no business in the UFC, he got pummelled in his qualifying fight and only made it in on a fluke. But VanBuren was fucking garbage tier aswel. This season really has been the worst ive ever seen. Even Penn & Edgar havent really been very entertaining. Need more seasons like Rampage v Rashad. Put the fear of god into those fucking Doors.

iddqd

SPEAKING OF YOGA PANTS:

is anyone here interested in writing or a writer?

I'm a cartoonist and I've been thinking about doing small comic strips about MMA things ala
http://manabelldo.exblog.jp/#

I'm not great at caricature but it's something that could still work, there seems enough dumb things every week/month BUT I have trouble coming up with it alone.
All I draw at the moment is dumb stuff about my baby or video games.

Here is my tumblr:
www.mrschuster.tumblr.com

I would not mind coming up with ideas in this thread and seeing where it goes..

strobogo

Banned
well, there goes that then.
It was just a thought, I'll stick to baby and ubisoft centered humor then.

Botched Spot is just...SO BAD. I can't see an MMA version being much better. If you're going to not make comics like BS, go for it. But if you are...

ivCG3iLJ3pAHy.gif

I was going to dvr the prelims on FX tonite but according to Charter its X-Men First Class. Do I have something wrong or is my dvr saving me from a shit prelim.?.?

dream

The sad thing, Chitties, is I went and preordered like 10 kds in a desperate attempt to reduce the amount of regret I have for buying a Play 4.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Even worse I've been thinking of trading in my og ps3 for 150 USD towards a ps4 and then flipping the ps4 towards a Wii u. Where is face when you need him.

dream

That's nothing, there was a pricing error on Amazon and they had Xbox for $279 and I almost did it but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger because what would I do with an Xbox

Other than Yves Jaboine and Roland Delorme I dont think I know anyone on the prelims. Not exactly making things easy for a PPV that already will probably struggle to sell. Setting the bar at 180k buys, playboys.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I quite enjoy Destiny. Considering its a free demo they really put a lot of content into this thing.

Agreed, friend. The content in the full game should carry me through the end of 2014. Destiny would be my GOTY frontrunner in any year that didn't have a Bayonetta or DMC game releasing.

dream

I kind of don't completely hate "Destiny" either, but I can't tell if I genuinely do not dislike it or if I'm just biased because I preordered the fucking thing.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Destiny seems pretty boring so far. I haven't put a ton of time into it, but it seems like a bunch of MMO fetch quests with Tyrion Lannister talking to me. It seems more exciting that 174 though.

Top Bottom